[Shell] SELECT MARKETS ONLY - Fuel Discount and Bonus Air Miles in-store

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2018 11:25 am
[OP]
Oct 22, 2012
434 posts
792 upvotes

[Shell] SELECT MARKETS ONLY - Fuel Discount and Bonus Air Miles in-store

Select locations in Canada will provide a 2- or 3-cent per litre discount when a valid AIR MILES card is presented.

You can check the complete list of locations here: https://www.shell.ca/en_ca/motorists/of ... l-list.pdf

YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE 5 BONUS AIR MILES FOR EACH $5 SPENT IN-STORE at these locations ONLY.
This includes all NON-SHELL GIFT CARDS.

Cities with participating locations:
ALBERTA - Fort Saskatchewan, Lloydminster, Spruce Grove
B.C. - Kelowna, West Bank, Vernon, Winfield, Penticton, Lumby
ONTARIO - London, North Bay, Arnprior, Napanee, Renfrew, Carp, Kanata, Nepean, Ottawa, Vanier, Kitchener, Waterloo, Windsor
SASKATCHEWAN - Lloydminster, Belle Plaine, Regina

Full text of Bonus AIR MILES conditions:
Get 5 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles for every $5 spent in-store. Maximum of 100 bonus miles per transaction. Maximum of 5 transactions per day. No fuel purchase required and any fuel purchase will not count towards the in-store purchase threshold. In-store purchase excludes Shell Gift Cards, Tobacco products, and Service Bay repairs. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES® Card must be swiped at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other bonus offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to 4 weeks post promotion for miles to be loaded to your collector account.
1 reply
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2016
1008 posts
1517 upvotes
scarborough
Nothing for gta.

i wish they would bring back the 5 cent per litre back.

i get a better deal using my pc financial card at esso