Tags:
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19425 posts
4496 upvotes
Thornhill

[Shell] Shell GO+ 5c off per litre on weekends (YMMV) Jan 4-Jan26

Invite only, check your emails. Shell GO+ appears to contact Air Miles members who refuel 4+ times a month for the commuters. 5c off isn't much, but Shell is usually 4-5 cents cheaper then ESSO and Petro in my area.

1. Shell GO+ is an invite-only program created for Shell’s best customers who visit an average of once per week to recognize and reward them for their loyalty. As a member, you have access to the Shell GO+ benefits for the remainder of the current calendar year. We encourage you to make Shell your preferred fuel and convenience store brand and continue to visit Shell at least once a week, using your AIR MILES® Card to increase your opportunity to retain your Shell GO+ status.

2. Offer valid January 1, 2020 through to December 31, 2020 at participating Shell locations in ON, MB, SK, AB, BC and NT only (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 10 AIR MILES Bonus Miles with the purchase of any Ultimate Car Wash. Maximum 10 Bonus Miles per transaction for this offer. Maximum 5 transactions per day. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped/Collector Number entered at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to 4 weeks post-promotion for your Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.

3. Save $0.05 per litre on your fuel purchase every Saturday and Sunday, January 4, 2020 through to January 26, 2020 at participating Shell Locations in ON, MB, SK, AB, BC, and NT only (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Collector must click on the “LOAD TO CARD” button after logging in to shellgoplus.ca/save5c prior to January 22, 2020 to participate in this offer. Please allow 4 days after opt in for the offer to be available. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped at time of transaction. This is an exclusive offer and is non-transferable. No cash surrender value.
Images
  • shell.JPG
71 replies
May 12, 2019
96 posts
102 upvotes
Watch them cancel this just like their last Mastercard promotion...

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
3661 posts
626 upvotes
Hamilton
got the invite.
Won't load the offer! lol
Some bad gateway error.
Asks you wait at least 4 days after applying the offer to be valid as well.
But won't let me load it today as of typing this.
coriolis wrote:
Dec 27th, 2019 11:00 am
Invite only, check your emails. Shell GO+ appears to contact Air Miles members who refuel 4+ times a month for the commuters. 5c off isn't much, but Shell is usually 4-5 cents cheaper then ESSO and Petro in my area.

1. Shell GO+ is an invite-only program created for Shell’s best customers who visit an average of once per week to recognize and reward them for their loyalty. As a member, you have access to the Shell GO+ benefits for the remainder of the current calendar year. We encourage you to make Shell your preferred fuel and convenience store brand and continue to visit Shell at least once a week, using your AIR MILES® Card to increase your opportunity to retain your Shell GO+ status.

2. Offer valid January 1, 2020 through to December 31, 2020 at participating Shell locations in ON, MB, SK, AB, BC and NT only (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 10 AIR MILES Bonus Miles with the purchase of any Ultimate Car Wash. Maximum 10 Bonus Miles per transaction for this offer. Maximum 5 transactions per day. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped/Collector Number entered at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to 4 weeks post-promotion for your Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.

3. Save $0.05 per litre on your fuel purchase every Saturday and Sunday, January 4, 2020 through to January 26, 2020 at participating Shell Locations in ON, MB, SK, AB, BC, and NT only (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Collector must click on the “LOAD TO CARD” button after logging in to shellgoplus.ca/save5c prior to January 22, 2020 to participate in this offer. Please allow 4 days after opt in for the offer to be available. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped at time of transaction. This is an exclusive offer and is non-transferable. No cash surrender value.
Last edited by sidshock on Dec 27th, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19425 posts
4496 upvotes
Thornhill
419justblaz wrote:
Dec 27th, 2019 11:01 am
Watch them cancel this just like their last Mastercard promotion...

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Don't be so bitter, its the holidays lol.

They've done this (and other promotions) and the only one that was cancelled early was because of those that abused the heck out of it. I do understand their wording was vague and obviously who wouldn't abuse the check out of it. I got the rebate on my CC but I also didn't spend thousands on gift cards, just gas and a car wash.

sidshock wrote:
Dec 27th, 2019 11:02 am
got the invite.
Some bad gateway error.

I get the same too. http://shellgoplus.ca/save5c is also down right now. Way to go devs !
Last edited by coriolis on Dec 27th, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2009
2310 posts
844 upvotes
Bro, you don't need to post this in hot deals.

You're either invited or you're not and you don't get the deal... and if you're invited, you likely already know.
Dec 12, 2007
395 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
sidshock wrote:
Dec 27th, 2019 11:02 am
got the invite.
Some bad gateway error.
Asks you wait at least 4 days after applying the offer to be valid as well.
But won't let me load it today as of typing this.
Same I thought it was me but site looks like it’s down ;)
Dec 12, 2007
395 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
flash67 wrote:
Dec 27th, 2019 11:03 am
Bro, you don't need to post this in hot deals.

You're either invited or you're not and you don't get the deal... and if you're invited, you likely already know.
It’s still not bad for other rfd to know about it like me.
First reaction when I got the email was to see whether or not any rfders got the same ;)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5632 posts
396 upvotes
Vancouver
Got the offer and same gateway error.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2009
2310 posts
844 upvotes
jtcb wrote:
Dec 27th, 2019 11:29 am
Got the offer and same gateway error.
Its working now
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1115 posts
391 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks OP!

Wouldn’t of checked the email if it wasn’t for this thread. Loaded offer with no issues.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2324 posts
1935 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Just got it too
Bright side of RFD: 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Dec 12, 2007
395 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
Bleachway wrote:
Dec 27th, 2019 1:23 pm
Thanks OP!

Wouldn’t of checked the email if it wasn’t for this thread. Loaded offer with no issues.
Yup works now !
Jun 4, 2007
828 posts
389 upvotes
I wouldn’t have checked if it wasn’t for this post. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1488 posts
503 upvotes
Markham
saw this earlier, and it wouldn't work when i first got the email, but just tried again and it works :)