Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shell

Shell GO+ Members - redeem 95 airmiles get 50 back

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2019 12:56 pm
Apr 12, 2005
229 posts
178 upvotes
GTA

[Shell] Shell GO+ Members - redeem 95 airmiles get 50 back

Deal just showed up for Shell GO+ Members. Redeem 95 airmiles($10 worth) get 50 airmiles back till Feb 17

This may be stackable with other offers
Images
  • Untitled.png
13 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2003
3690 posts
2227 upvotes
I think it is YMMV, mine is 50 off cineplex combo tickets.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1499 posts
2036 upvotes
Carp
How does someone signup for Shell GO+?

I've never heard of this before... Google found me this site: https://shellgoplus.ca/en/login But when I enter my AM card it says invalid, and I don't see where to signup.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2009
1057 posts
729 upvotes
Howitzer1 wrote: How does someone signup for Shell GO+?

I've never heard of this before... Google found me this site: https://shellgoplus.ca/en/login But when I enter my AM card it says invalid, and I don't see where to signup.
Not special enough.. this is an invite only program.

Thanks OP good time to fill up because come Friday midnight, prices are set to go up $0.07/L
Aug 22, 2011
483 posts
247 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks Op!

Would someone please send me a GO+ invite?
Nov 14, 2018
167 posts
340 upvotes
epinephrine wrote: Thanks Op!

Would someone please send me a GO+ invite?
Members cannot invite other members, Shell/Air Miles will invite you if eligible and send you a fancy mailing. The terms on the back read "Shell GO+ is an invite-only program created for Shell's best customers to recognize and reward them for their loyalty. Exclusive invitations are based on fuel and convenience store purchases. As a member, you have access to the Shell GO+ benefits for the remainder of the current calendar year. We encourage you to make Shell your preferred fuel and convenience store brand and to purchase often with your Air Miles Card to increase your opportunity to retain your Shell GO+ status."
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1558 posts
734 upvotes
AlphaKen wrote: Deal just showed up for Shell GO+ Members. Redeem 95 airmiles($10 worth) get 50 airmiles back till Feb 17

This may be stackable with other offers
zzricezz wrote: I think it is YMMV, mine is 50 off cineplex combo tickets.
I got the same stupid offer, 375 miles for a night out package instead of 425 miles.
Apr 11, 2017
49 posts
62 upvotes
bigphil26 wrote: I got the same stupid offer, 375 miles for a night out package instead of 425 miles.
I didn't get a new offer at all yet, still just the Save 3c/litre for 6 weekends offer
Oct 14, 2013
542 posts
387 upvotes
Are you sure you can use this offer more than once? T&C says:
Maximum of 50 Bonus Miles per Collector Number for this offer.
Feb 14, 2009
188 posts
180 upvotes
To become a shell go plus member you need to be in the top 5% air mile earners at shell. I gas exclusively at shell for my job and took advantage of all the “use 95am get 25am back” promos.

Was a nice surprise but no good offers yet except for this one. And 3 cents off every weekend.

From the email:

“Hi , great news!
You’re officially a member of Shell GO+.1 It’s an exclusive new program for the top 5% of Shell's AIR MILES® Collectors.”

Then from the front page of website:

“Shell GO+ is an invite-only program for the top 5% of Shell’s AIR MILES® Collectors1 – like you. You’re going places and we’d like to give you access to our best experiences and Rewards along the way.”
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10483 posts
7613 upvotes
ON
YouGotADeal wrote: To become a shell go plus member you need to be in the top 5% air mile earners at shell. I gas exclusively at shell for my job and took advantage of all the “use 95am get 25am back” promos.

Was a nice surprise but no good offers yet except for this one. And 3 cents off every weekend.
I highly doubt that. It does sound very exclusive for marketing purposes though, to make one feel special. I got the Shell Go+ membership and also this offer, but I don't spend quite as much at Shell nor is it the main source of my Airmile balance so I am not sure how I qualified for it unless having Onyx status had anything to do with it.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10483 posts
7613 upvotes
ON
It should be noted that this is a one time offer as well, reading their fine print. You can only get 50 Bonus airmiles during this promo 14-17Feb.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2136 posts
1933 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: It should be noted that this is a one time offer as well, reading their fine print. You can only get 50 Bonus airmiles during this promo 14-17Feb.
Got this too, YMMV, can only use once.
Feb 14, 2009
188 posts
180 upvotes
From the email:

“Hi , great news!
You’re officially a member of Shell GO+.1 It’s an exclusive new program for the top 5% of Shell's AIR MILES® Collectors.”

Then from the front page of website:

“Shell GO+ is an invite-only program for the top 5% of Shell’s AIR MILES® Collectors1 – like you. You’re going places and we’d like to give you access to our best experiences and Rewards along the way