Expired Hot Deals

[Shell] Targeted Shell Go Plus Must Opt In by Dec 13,2020 25 BAM 30L purchase OR $10 non-fuel qualify purchase Dec 15 to 31 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2020 12:00 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 31, 2008
241 posts
71 upvotes

[Shell] Targeted Shell Go Plus Must Opt In by Dec 13,2020 25 BAM 30L purchase OR $10 non-fuel qualify purchase Dec 15 to 31 YMMV

Just found out about this offer ... I just opted in this very morning.
Under the "Offers & Experiences" Tab.

**It's actually 100 total BAM available= 25 BAM X 4 individual transactions
Must opt in by Dec 13, 2020 (today)**

For the minimum $10 non-fuel purchase, I don't think lotteries/gift cards qualify.

Below is an existing thread for a Shell car wash offer that should also apply ... until Jan 3, 2021:
shell-spend-25-shell-car-wash-get-100-a ... r-2415774/

Terms/Conditions:
* Offer is exclusive, non-transferable and available only to the recipient of the offer invitation. Offer valid December 15, 2020 to December 31, 2020 at participating Shell locations (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Collector must click on the “Opt in” button in offer invitation prior to December 13, 2020 to participate in this offer. Get 25 AIR MILES Bonus Miles when you complete either a transaction of a minimum of 30 L or more of any grade of Shell fuel OR a transaction of a minimum $10 on qualifying non-fuel products during the promotional period. Maximum of 25 Bonus Miles per transaction. Maximum 100 Bonus Miles per Collector Number for this offer. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped/Collector Number entered at time of transaction. This offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to two (2) weeks post-promotion for your Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.
1 reply
Oct 30, 2017
291 posts
312 upvotes
London, ON
I think this can be used in conjunction with Shop the Block for an additional 5 AM.
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.