Expired Hot Deals

[Shinola] Toronto Shinola store closing - everything 80% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2019 2:16 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 12, 2008
15 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto Shinola store closing - everything 80% off

Savings:
80% off
Retailer:
Shinola
Hey folks, first thread post, be gentle... The Shinola store at 1000 Queen West in Toronto is apparently closing within the week. They're currently having a major unadvertised sale - 80 percent off everything in the store (watches & belts, mostly....)

I picked up a couple of beautiful watches today, but I must warn everyone, stock was already low. Not sure how much will be left. According to a store employee, it was the day two of the sale - day one had been 50% off, day two, 80%.

If you're going to go, I'd advise going early.
12 replies
Member
Aug 22, 2005
280 posts
100 upvotes
Ontario
theoren_1 wrote: Hey folks, first thread post, be gentle... The Shinola store at 1000 Queen West in Toronto is apparently closing within the week. They're currently having a major unadvertised sale - 80 percent off everything in the store (watches & belts, mostly....)

I picked up a couple of beautiful watches today, but I must warn everyone, stock was already low. Not sure how much will be left. According to a store employee, it was the day two of the sale - day one had been 50% off, day two, 80%.

If you're going to go, I'd advise going early.
Any turntables or leather bags?
Member
Dec 24, 2018
484 posts
458 upvotes
Canada
I have never heard of this brand. Are they know for watches, or just another quartz brand that slapped MADE IN DETROIT on it? I visited their website just now and am amazed to see such astronomical prices. I guess DETROIT shines again
Jr. Member
Jul 31, 2019
157 posts
175 upvotes
theoren_1 wrote: Hey folks, first thread post, be gentle... The Shinola store at 1000 Queen West in Toronto is apparently closing within the week. They're currently having a major unadvertised sale - 80 percent off everything in the store (watches & belts, mostly....)

I picked up a couple of beautiful watches today, but I must warn everyone, stock was already low. Not sure how much will be left. According to a store employee, it was the day two of the sale - day one had been 50% off, day two, 80%.

If you're going to go, I'd advise going early.
Thanks! Do you recall if it was mostly mens or womens? I want a bag so im hoping they have some to choose from. I will probably drive down to get there when they open
Jr. Member
Jul 31, 2019
157 posts
175 upvotes
FlyingSausage wrote: I have never heard of this brand. Are they know for watches, or just another quartz brand that slapped MADE IN DETROIT on it? I visited their website just now and am amazed to see such astronomical prices. I guess DETROIT shines again
Dont want anything? then dont buy.
Jr. Member
Dec 26, 2010
142 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
I was there yesterday. Some Runwells left, a few automatics, and a few ladies watches. No other accessories except for some belts. They are also giving a free bonus strap with any watch. Pickings are extremely slim.
Jr. Member
Jul 31, 2019
157 posts
175 upvotes
jasonarroyo wrote: I was there yesterday. Some Runwells left, a few automatics, and a few ladies watches. No other accessories except for some belts. They are also giving a free bonus strap with any watch. Pickings are extremely slim.
Ah thanks, i wont bother then. I only really wanted leathergoods so I dont want to waste my time
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1175 posts
918 upvotes
I'm in line right now. Looks pretty slim in there. I've got an easy morning this morning, so I'm going to check it out, but don't get too excited.

Expect a line of about a half hour. They're not letting too many people in at a time.
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 15, 2015
141 posts
144 upvotes
Deathstar
If anyone's there and sees the Guardian Briefcase of Bedrock Briefcase available at discount please buy one for me!
Member
Mar 21, 2011
495 posts
401 upvotes
Just an fyi for whomever is looking for leather goods only some card cases, key chains, belts and a couple of wallets are left. Lots of watches and straps for them were available. Other than a backpack which hardly has any leather was left. All the bikes were sold as well.

Top