BST: Computer Hardware, Tablets, Software & Accessories

[WTB] Ship me your GTX 1050/Ti/1060 or other cheap Nvidia card?

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2020 2:46 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
2710 posts
665 upvotes
Belle River
Trader Score: 10 (100% Positive)

Ship me your GTX 1050/Ti/1060 or other cheap Nvidia card?

I say ship since there's basically zero chance I'll find a local seller on RFD.

I'd like to buy 2 or 3, but they don't have to be the same, so I'm not sure how to exactly specify the price I'm looking for, so I'll say maximum of $100 for a GTX 1060 3GB. Anything else consider from that price down.

I figure RFD'ers are the types that have older components like this laying around but maybe don't wanna deal with Kijiji :).
Last edited by hystavito on Oct 2nd, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Member
Apr 8, 2020
250 posts
126 upvotes
Trader Score: 0
ProjectPixelation wrote: $100 for GTX 1060? I'll take 5! *take my money.meme*
He said 1060 3gb , now I see it $150 on kiji in GTA but if he wait a bit who knows?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
2710 posts
665 upvotes
Belle River
Trader Score: 10 (100% Positive)
ProjectPixelation wrote: $100 for GTX 1060? I'll take 5! *take my money.meme*
reefer123 wrote: He said 1060 3gb , now I see it $150 on kiji in GTA but if he wait a bit who knows?
There was one on my local Kijiji for $130 for 2 weeks before it was supposedly sold. Another has been up for 3+ weeks with a high price but that seller has said they would take $140, I assume they said the same to other people and it still hasn't sold. I don't think people are actually paying these over $100 prices but then again it could be just my city is small, who knows.

I keep an eye on the BST Video Games section and the prices are often substantially lower than my Kijiji so I'm trying this now to see if it's the same with PC hardware. I also would like to find an RFD'er that has 2 or 3 of these lower end cards around and as I said maybe doesn't wanna deal with selling them separately or with Kijiji, though I know it's not too likely that I'll get all from one person.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 23, 2007
1787 posts
596 upvotes
Trader Score: 20 (100% Positive)
hystavito wrote: There was one on my local Kijiji for $130 for 2 weeks before it was supposedly sold. Another has been up for 3+ weeks with a high price but that seller has said they would take $140, I assume they said the same to other people and it still hasn't sold. I don't think people are actually paying these over $100 prices but then again it could be just my city is small, who knows.

I keep an eye on the BST Video Games section and the prices are often substantially lower than my Kijiji so I'm trying this now to see if it's the same with PC hardware. I also would like to find an RFD'er that has 2 or 3 of these lower end cards around and as I said maybe doesn't wanna deal with selling them separately or with Kijiji, though I know it's not too likely that I'll get all from one person.
People always overprice old video games since they're actually desirable. Old GPUs are a pretty tough sell if you're not willing to ship so I understand lower prices in a small community.

Anyway, I have multiple 1050 if you can't find any TI or 1060.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
2710 posts
665 upvotes
Belle River
Trader Score: 10 (100% Positive)
Peroxide wrote: People always overprice old video games since they're actually desirable. Old GPUs are a pretty tough sell if you're not willing to ship so I understand lower prices in a small community.

Anyway, I have multiple 1050 if you can't find any TI or 1060.
Oh cool, thanks, I'll try a bit longer and if I can't find anything I will contact you.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)