Shopping Discussion

Shipping gold to USA. How do I describe contents so they are not stolen?

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2011 10:02 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2009
1187 posts
334 upvotes
mtseymourguy wrote: Canadian market is inconsequential. Most american sellers dont even sell to Canada. I'm thinking of driving across the border but Im told there are fees etc if you are transacting business. anyway, i cant handle the interrogaton etc
so why are you shipping i and what kind of gold is it? like jewellery?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2008
2619 posts
271 upvotes
bylo wrote: Sounds fishy, if not illegal.

I guess you have never been through the interview to get a nexus pass.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2006
3685 posts
183 upvotes
Montreal
precious metals?
Heatware: 2-0-0
eBay: 69-0-0
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
21028 posts
14967 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
mtseymourguy wrote: I guess you have never been through the interview to get a nexus pass.
What does a NEXUS pass have to do with any of this? You can cross the border through a conventional, non-NEXUS lane or booth and speak face-to-face with an agent.

This sounds even more fishy, if not illegal.
veni, vidi, Visa
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2008
2619 posts
271 upvotes
bylo wrote: What does a NEXUS pass have to do with any of this? You can cross the border through a conventional, non-NEXUS lane or booth and speak face-to-face with an agent.

This sounds even more fishy, if not illegal.

I think you have to use the commercial lane. I cried during the nexus interview. I just dont like being shouted at etc.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
21028 posts
14967 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
mtseymourguy wrote: I think you have to use the commercial lane.
Oh, so now you want to do this as a business? You keep revealing not so "little" details as we go along :confused:

Perhaps you should spend a few moments to put together a paragraph or two that describes what you really want to do rather than have people extract it from you one little detail at a time? > :(
I cried during the nexus interview. I just dont like being shouted at etc.
I have no doubt. It's not meant to be a trivial process. But again, so what? And again, what does NEXUS have to do with this?
veni, vidi, Visa