Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shiseido

Markham Warehouse Sale Nov 16 & 17

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2019 1:10 pm
Mar 25, 2016
101 posts
67 upvotes
Richmond

Markham Warehouse Sale Nov 16 & 17

Retailer:
Shiseido
Time: 9-5pm on Sat/ 9-3pm on Sun

The last time I went to the warehouse sale (spring 2019), they had amazing deals on sunscreen ($20 each!).
Images
  • 4A278BAF-933E-47E6-94DB-D4ACAE95CB67.jpeg
23 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10166 posts
5556 upvotes
Toronto
wpuilun01 wrote: Anyone have the VIP ticket for Friday?
Saturday and Sunday are free. There's hardly a reason to beg for a Friday ticket. Let's not needlessly swamp the thread.
Jun 8, 2011
200 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto
Gotta make some friends who work for Shiseido >.<
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10537 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
There are no more VIP tickets. It's all electronic now. We can all stop begging.
Mar 25, 2016
101 posts
67 upvotes
Richmond
Honestly when I went in the spring, there was no need for the VIP ticket... they had everything in stock (especially if you go before noon).
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2014
5384 posts
3826 upvotes
Richmond Hill
What are accepted credit cards for payment at the warehouse?
Jun 27, 2010
15 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Hi, looks like Visa, Mastercard, Cash and Interac.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2653 posts
1258 upvotes
is there big line up and are the price reasonable for moisturizers?
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11663 posts
6563 upvotes
Toronto
Variability wrote: Saturday and Sunday are free. There's hardly a reason to beg for a Friday ticket. Let's not needlessly swamp the thread.
The lineups are terrible over the weekend
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6980 posts
3250 upvotes
is there a big discount on moisterisers? Is there a lot of free parking over there? How long of a line up on weekends traditionally?
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10537 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
badOne wrote: is there a big discount on moisterisers? Is there a lot of free parking over there? How long of a line up on weekends traditionally?

Parking is free and plentiful-ish if you dont mind walking. Line ups on Saturday are brutal, easily >3 hours if you try to come earlier than later. On Sunday I think the line ups are almost non-existant, and the stuff is usually a little cheaper.

I know this because I go with my wife and I just stand there observing the chaos. I believe the best way to characterize what happens here is medieval style warfare in the mud.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10166 posts
5556 upvotes
Toronto
Pochacco wrote: The lineups are terrible over the weekend
I've never had issues lining up early and getting in when they open. The good thing is the Shiseido sale isn't full of jerks who make you wait until opening OR LATER on cold days, they'll let you in early if they're ready for you which is always nice. The odd time I've gone in the afternoon it was walking straight in, no lines.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11663 posts
6563 upvotes
Toronto
Anikiri wrote: Parking is free and plentiful-ish if you dont mind walking. Line ups on Saturday are brutal, easily >3 hours if you try to come earlier than later. On Sunday I think the line ups are almost non-existant, and the stuff is usually a little cheaper.

I know this because I go with my wife and I just stand there observing the chaos. I believe the best way to characterize what happens here is medieval style warfare in the mud.
Yeah this..I went once and never again Loudly Crying Face
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2015
1230 posts
582 upvotes
Vancouver
So do I need ticket for saturday and sunday??
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11663 posts
6563 upvotes
Toronto
a16107 wrote: So do I need ticket for saturday and sunday??
No you just show up and line up

Dec 24, 2018
932 posts
1171 upvotes
Canada
Pochacco wrote: No you just show up and line up
Can anyone report if there was anything for men this year?
May 17, 2005
313 posts
43 upvotes
Richmond Hill
FlyingSausage wrote: Can anyone report if there was anything for men this year?
Lots of skincare products for men. Didn't check men's prices specifically but very good deals to be had in general. No lines at 12:30!
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
I went today, and came out with a modest haul. Decent deals, if you have been before you kind of know what to expect. Highlights for me were a better selection of brushes remained than previous years, like around noon everything was still available. More colours of blushes than last year, found NARS orgasm this year which I couldn’t find last year.

They are still selling off a ton of joico and kpax products, they sold the company at the end of 2017 and I figured they would have sold out whatever they had left by now.

Anyone check out the Estée Lauder sale today?