Fashion & Beauty

Shoe Porn Thread **Post Pics of Your Shoes - Formal, Casual, Boots ... **

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 10:27 pm
Tags:
None
Member
Dec 19, 2016
211 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Irbe wrote: ^Cool make up
may2four wrote: Damn...look at the curves on that. Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy

Thanks guys.

I think the Malvern is one of EGs most versatile shoes, I really like calf and suede, and the 82 Last.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1649 posts
343 upvotes
South Western Ontari…
^dddrees I love your selections! I won't be able to pull that style off :p

I've been on buying spree too... I bought AE mcallister in merlot, rancourt beefroll navy suede penny loafer, converse white leather ox one day. can't resist the sales lol
Member
Dec 19, 2016
211 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
smrtphur wrote: ^dddrees I love your selections! I won't be able to pull that style off :p

I've been on buying spree too... I bought AE mcallister in merlot, rancourt beefroll navy suede penny loafer, converse white leather ox one day. can't resist the sales lol
Thank you sir.

Nice selections as well. Rancourt is one of my favorites also.
Sr. Member
Apr 17, 2013
843 posts
124 upvotes
Markham
dddrees wrote: Thank you sir.

Nice selections as well. Rancourt is one of my favorites also.
What is it that you do that you need all these shoes?!
Member
Dec 19, 2016
211 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Meditech82 wrote: What is it that you do that you need all these shoes?!
Need, need, who said anything about need? I don't think anyone needs more than a few pairs of shoes, but this has nothing to do with need. But then again no one needs a pair of Edward Green shoes or any number of the other brands I've chosen. I could very easily purchase shoes which cost much less and most would not be any the wiser and the shoe would be more than appropriate for the occasion. This isn't about need, this is all about preference and choice.

I like being able to match my dress for the day with a number of different options and this includes shoes. I don't prefer to wear tennis shoes except when appropriate such as exercise or yard work. I like wearing nice clothes and I consider nice shoes an important part of my wardrobe. I smile a little wider when I lace up my shoes or boots in the morning. My name is Dan and I am a shoeaholic. LOL
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 8, 2005
5328 posts
1148 upvotes
dddrees wrote: Need, need, who said anything about need? I don't think anyone needs more than a few pairs of shoes, but this has nothing to do with need. But then again no one needs a pair of Edward Green shoes or any number of the other brands I've chosen. I could very easily purchase shoes which cost much less and most would not be any the wiser and the shoe would be more than appropriate for the occasion. This isn't about need, this is all about preference and choice.

I like being able to match my dress for the day with a number of different options and this includes shoes. I don't prefer to wear tennis shoes except when appropriate such as exercise or yard work. I like wearing nice clothes and I consider nice shoes an important part of my wardrobe. I smile a little wider when I lace up my shoes or boots in the morning. My name is Dan and I am a shoeaholic. LOL
^this.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5400 posts
858 upvotes
Where are people getting shoe trees? I went to Harry Rosen, Moneyworst, Loding, a few shoe repair places and they all want $40 for a pair of Woodlore (the single tube with split toe). I also noticed that the heel part is pretty small.

Aside from that, where would be a good place to grab some shoe care products?
Member
Dec 19, 2016
211 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
TruE SkiLLS wrote: Where are people getting shoe trees? I went to Harry Rosen, Moneyworst, Loding, a few shoe repair places and they all want $40 for a pair of Woodlore (the single tube with split toe). I also noticed that the heel part is pretty small.

Aside from that, where would be a good place to grab some shoe care products?
If you don't need the split toe you can always get the lower end Woodlores from Joseph A Banks. They often have 3 for 1 sales which include their shoe trees and this works out to about $8 a shoe tree. Sometimes there is even free shipping if I remember correctly.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5400 posts
858 upvotes
dddrees wrote: If you don't need the split toe you can always get the lower end Woodlores from Joseph A Banks. They often have 3 for 1 sales which include their shoe trees and this works out to about $8 a shoe tree. Sometimes there is even free shipping if I remember correctly.
I don't mind getting the split toe ones if they are around $10-20 a pair, but $40 that they ask for is a bit absurd. Maybe it's because I'm not looking in the right places?

For $30-40, I would think I'd be getting the double tubed split toe shoe trees.
Member
Dec 19, 2016
211 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
TruE SkiLLS wrote: I don't mind getting the split toe ones if they are around $10-20 a pair, but $40 that they ask for is a bit absurd. Maybe it's because I'm not looking in the right places?

For $30-40, I would think I'd be getting the double tubed split toe shoe trees.
For that price I think you can although I typically either go with the less expensive JAB at sales time for less expensive shoes or the branded shoe trees for the more expensive shoe trees.

I'm pretty sure if you spend some time on google or style forum you would be able to discover the best place to purchase them.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 8, 2005
5328 posts
1148 upvotes
I like how everybody wants cheap shoe trees and the ones from C&J & Vass are 50Eur.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5400 posts
858 upvotes
mebiuspower wrote: I like how everybody wants cheap shoe trees and the ones from C&J & Vass are 50Eur.
I don't have $1000 shoes, so I can't afford to put $100 shoe tree in those shoes.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2008
1301 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
mebiuspower wrote: I like how everybody wants cheap shoe trees and the ones from C&J & Vass are 50Eur.
vass comes with the 3 pc lasted trees no?

Top