Fashion & Beauty

Shoe Porn Thread **Post Pics of Your Shoes - Formal, Casual, Boots ... **

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 10:27 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 7, 2009
1104 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote:
That’s the worst name I’ve ever heard.


Couldn’t resist the Simpsons collection either, I got the Moe’s, 1987-2020, Mr. Plow, and Simpsons slip ons. More a collectors items since I love sneakers and The Simpsons.
lenny = white
carl = black
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 9, 2006
11805 posts
2348 upvotes
Jeroyds wrote: That’s the worst name I’ve ever heard.


Couldn’t resist the Simpsons collection either, I got the Moe’s, 1987-2020, Mr. Plow, and Simpsons slip ons. More a collectors items since I love sneakers and The Simpsons.
Mr Plow and Moe's were the 2 other designs I wanted to get, but I'm not a big Vans fan. They are rough on my feet after a few hours.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 3, 2005
28566 posts
1264 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
sponge5307 wrote: ... Red wings Moc Toe caught my eye. .....
which model? 875 drool. What size? I have a couple for sale. Just sent a 2015 collectible to the States. 9016 is the other I have Beckman style lugged.
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $4632 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Lowa, Taft*
*Various Szs Vintage: Hartt, Florsheim Imp*
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 14, 2005
13090 posts
2184 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Image

Image
De gustibus non est disputandum
Reverse dysfunction one step at a time.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2010
1533 posts
813 upvotes
GTA
Just bought my first pair of Fluevogs!!! I think I'm in love!
Images
  • Screenshot_20201010-092932_Photos.jpg
  • Screenshot_20201010-092551_Chrome.jpg
Award Winning Realtor - I LOVE MY JOB!!
At the end of the day, you're the boss and need to make sure I'm worth your rate of pay!
Newbie
Oct 14, 2020
1 posts
Hello everyone,
I need some help here. Is there any good cobbler in GTA who can replace those rusted eyelets? Much appreciated.
Images
  • 97189889-B4EE-467B-8F4F-99F034067B8D.jpeg
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 7, 2007
3660 posts
1402 upvotes
loriblum wrote: Just bought my first pair of Fluevogs!!! I think I'm in love!
I'm a fan of the originality / uniqueness of the brand, and the general design language. Very cool.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1831 posts
479 upvotes
North York
MikeL74633 wrote: Hello everyone,
I need some help here. Is there any good cobbler in GTA who can replace those rusted eyelets? Much appreciated.
Kaner's or Shoe Therapy

Top