Cole Haan Original Wingtip Oxford $78 w/ Coupon

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
40% off
Retailer:
Shoe Warehouse
I think it deserves a separate thread for these shoes

Cole Haan Original Wingtip, it seldom goes lower than $100 either on website or the outlet store

Now down from $129 to $78 after coupon code "YEAH40"

Couple different colors and lots of sizes still available
29 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2010
1839 posts
429 upvotes
flamingotripod wrote: Is this website reputable?
Yes I've bought 10+ pairs of shoes from there. They have retail locations too.
Mar 11, 2018
57 posts
73 upvotes
Lethbridge, AB
Thanks! I have a few of these and looks like it's time for more. They're comfy like sneakers but look great for the office.
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
19145 posts
1639 upvotes
I do not understand the sizing of these shoes. There is a drop-down that says "Medium" or "Width" as options, what does that mean?
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Aug 6, 2017
13 posts
4 upvotes
brunes wrote: I do not understand the sizing of these shoes. There is a drop-down that says "Medium" or "Width" as options, what does that mean?
Poorly made drop down. Its asking you to select a Width, with the only option being 'Medium'
Feb 22, 2011
391 posts
182 upvotes
awesome find, thanks OP! Perfect for the office....... dammit
May 30, 2015
122 posts
67 upvotes
GTA
jeremiah164 wrote: Thanks! I have a few of these and looks like it's time for more. They're comfy like sneakers but look great for the office.
Lol what office you are talking about? Who needs these shoes these days.
Aug 24, 2015
257 posts
769 upvotes
AB
Good deal, but.... like others have mentioned, there is no more need for office shoes when the dress code these days is "what I went to bed in"
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2017
3273 posts
3379 upvotes
GTA
The outsole on those is incredibly ugly. No dress shoe should ever have something like that. And they are derbys/blutchers, not oxfords.

These are cheap shoes. And they look, and are priced as such.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
5500 posts
4217 upvotes
Calgary
derass wrote: The outsole on those is incredibly ugly. No dress shoe should ever have something like that. And they are derbys/blutchers, not oxfords.

These are cheap shoes. They look and are priced as such.
Wrong. All of it.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1067 posts
632 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: Wrong. All of it.
Way to expose you don't know shit. Derass is 100% correct. This is the cheapest Cole Haan line, with an outsole that wouldn't pass for a real dress shoe from twenty feet. And it is a Derby, not an Oxford.