Expired Hot Deals

[shop.x] G-WOLVES SKOLL GAMING MOUSE $55.90/USD (BACK IN STOCK!)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2019 10:18 pm
8 replies
Sep 25, 2018
841 posts
1543 upvotes
imagine the dust, gunk, and sweat that'll accumulate in the body...
Any accident spill of water on your desk and then your mouse is done for.
Jul 25, 2018
81 posts
178 upvotes
AlicW93740 wrote: imagine the dust, gunk, and sweat that'll accumulate in the body...
Any accident spill of water on your desk and then your mouse is done for.
Mice with holes is the new trend in the lightweight gaming mice industry. Finalmouse, Cooler Master and PC gaming race have all come out with this type of mouse.
Mar 3, 2015
461 posts
626 upvotes
King City
Why would anyone buy this? Mice with holes might be trendy but its frivolous. I don't see how there can be anything this mouse brings to the table that a mouse without holes can't. Especially for gaming.
Jul 25, 2018
81 posts
178 upvotes
TheSheldor wrote: Why would anyone buy this? Mice with holes might be trendy but its frivolous. I don't see how there can be anything this mouse brings to the table that a mouse without holes can't. Especially for gaming.
Well mice with holes tend to be lighter. The mice I mentioned range from 47g-68g. Lighter mice are easier to aim with when using a control pad and low DPI because of decreased momentum.
Mar 3, 2015
461 posts
626 upvotes
King City
NickK41633 wrote: Well mice with holes tend to be lighter. The mice I mentioned range from 47g-68g. Lighter mice are easier to aim with when using a control pad and low DPI because of decreased momentum.
That sounds rather gimmicky. I played CSGO semi competitively and I actually prefer bigger and heavier mice as I performed best with them. I use a G900 right now which I find to be a bit too light to be honest but since I don't really play that seriously anymore, it doesn't matter too much.
Sep 16, 2011
350 posts
272 upvotes
Lethbridge
TheSheldor wrote: That sounds rather gimmicky. I played CSGO semi competitively and I actually prefer bigger and heavier mice as I performed best with them. I use a G900 right now which I find to be a bit too light to be honest but since I don't really play that seriously anymore, it doesn't matter too much.
Keyword: prefer

And I prefer the lightest mice possible. I have the Glorious Model O and it's my favorite mouse to date. No reason to start judging personal preferences over a deal thread (not singling you out, that's for everyone).