Price:
Savings:
$5 off
Retailer:
Shop4ca
Never bought from this site before
But this member seems to have an experience with them
I guess $5 is better than no deal?
GianD43398 wrote: Yes theyre legit. Funny enough I ordered a Gotcha from their site because of the low price. Don't believe their 6-12 days estimated delivery though. The item took so long to get to me that I started the process of getting a refund. Luckily, the product arrived before I sent in my request for refund. It took 22 business days for me to receive the item. If you're not in a rush and there are no better deals, it's safe to order from them
Other than down votes, I would also love to read comment of where to get the game for less than MSRP

https://www.shop4ca.com/ps4-games/ghost ... a-ps4-game
29 replies
Jan 10, 2018
366 posts
1091 upvotes
Saving $5 to wait 22 business days sounds like a bad deal to me.
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2002
3424 posts
1164 upvotes
BC
Last Time I ordered a game from them it took 3 months. I ended up getting a refund after two months.
Sep 12, 2012
944 posts
891 upvotes
Toronto
Better off getting it at the Playstation store and not pay tax.
Apr 19, 2018
102 posts
78 upvotes
Best bet would just to buy it from Shoppers on a 20x the points. That's $24 in points right there.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9298 posts
6613 upvotes
Toronto
this game will be $30 or less in like 6 months
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3923 upvotes
Toronto and London
ReeGee wrote: this game will be $30 or less in like 6 months
Can't that be said for most games?
Dec 6, 2010
51 posts
35 upvotes
PS4 is region-free, but why are all of their games the PAL versions? Super bizarre.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9298 posts
6613 upvotes
Toronto
RiftOfChaos wrote: Can't that be said for most games?
ask Nintendo Switch owners. Generally speaking PS exclusives drop in price quickly, especially new IPs like this one. Big franchises like GOW and Spiderman only took like 5-6 months to hit $30 and this has way less hype and demand than those so it'll probably drop even faster.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5566 posts
3693 upvotes
Toronto
Shintetsuken wrote: PS4 is region-free, but why are all of their games the PAL versions? Super bizarre.
They're probably taking advantage of price arbitrage from a region where the game is cheaper than here.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
2749 posts
4838 upvotes
Toronto
Wait a week or two for used Copies.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3923 upvotes
Toronto and London
ReeGee wrote: ask Nintendo Switch owners. Generally speaking PS exclusives drop in price quickly, especially new IPs like this one. Big franchises like GOW and Spiderman only took like 5-6 months to hit $30 and this has way less hype and demand than those so it'll probably drop even faster.
I am a Nintendo Switch owner as well and the majority of my games have been purchased at a discount (yes even Nintendo first party ones).

They may not be $30 but the point remains, if you are frugal, you can get a good deal.
Aug 20, 2009
9087 posts
4380 upvotes
ReeGee wrote: this game will be $30 or less in like 6 months
The same can be said of many things. People aren't looking for the future deal, they are looking for the best one they can find right now. And posters should be encouraged to share deals.

Already picked it up on PSN but thanks for sharing OP.
Oct 26, 2016
300 posts
303 upvotes
I've ordered from shop4ca before too. I ordered the green(L)/pink(R) joy con when it was about $90 because here in Canada they sell pink(L)/green(R).

Took me 2 weeks to get it without tax/duties and customer service is great. Just remember that their timezone is different so you will need to contact on their working hours. The first one I received was defective and they paid for my total return cost by providing my shipping receipt Smiling Face With Open Mouth.

A purchase that I would recommend from that site is 'Dr Kawashima's Brain Training Nintendo Switch Game' which is $40.94 that includes the stylus
Jun 15, 2020
318 posts
387 upvotes
Ontario
RiftOfChaos wrote: Can't that be said for most games?
Sorta, not really for multi-player games. Single Player games go down in price really quickly. GTA 5 held on to it's price for an extremely long time, for instance, because of GTA Online.
Sep 18, 2017
791 posts
1236 upvotes
Vancouver
MrBear2019 wrote: Sorta, not really for multi-player games. Single Player games go down in price really quickly. GTA 5 held on to it's price for an extremely long time, for instance, because of GTA Online.
Which is ridiculous considering GTA Online is nothing more than a cash grab
Jun 11, 2019
33 posts
22 upvotes
ReeGee wrote: ask Nintendo Switch owners. Generally speaking PS exclusives drop in price quickly, especially new IPs like this one. Big franchises like GOW and Spiderman only took like 5-6 months to hit $30 and this has way less hype and demand than those so it'll probably drop even faster.
the last of us 2 is going for like $50 and its only been a month. Gamers can save a lot if they are a little patient lol
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9298 posts
6613 upvotes
Toronto
Redmask wrote: The same can be said of many things. People aren't looking for the future deal, they are looking for the best one they can find right now. And posters should be encouraged to share deals.
while I generally agree with this sentiment I don't think this applies in this context of some unknown retailer charging nearly full price and apparently take weeks to months to ship at which point there may be better deals anyway. We shouldn't encourage posting bad retailers like this one imo
Mar 14, 2007
563 posts
525 upvotes
Brunswich
Sushi4life wrote: A purchase that I would recommend from that site is 'Dr Kawashima's Brain Training Nintendo Switch Game' which is $40.94 that includes the stylus
Thanks for the recommendation. I've been looking at purchasing this game for the past month but watched it climb in price on eBay. Cheapest I saw it was 60ish Canadian. $41 Canadian with no taxes is a no-brainer for me (ugh...no pun intended).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)