2604 posts
2534 upvotes
Montreal, QC

[Shopper+] ATTITUDE cleaners (3pack) up to 50% off

11 replies
Apr 22, 2021
53 posts
103 upvotes
Why is this all in Citrus Zest? I would not like having my entire house smell like citrus. Thanks anyway, though!
Last edited by Caedis on Aug 23rd, 2021 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2604 posts
2534 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Caedis wrote: Why is this all in Citrus Zest? I would having my entire house smell like citrus. Thanks anyway, though!
lol, did not notice all cleaners are actually in Citrus Zest
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1456 posts
3401 upvotes
Caedis wrote: Why is this all in Citrus Zest? I would having my entire house smell like citrus. Thanks anyway, though!
Citrus is a natural cleaner/disinfectant; and these are all natural product....
Nov 25, 2011
17 posts
9 upvotes
Leask
2.99 for some of these regularly, even 1.99 on sale of, so 7.95 shipping for me kills this deal... Need to buy too many packs for free shipping
Mar 26, 2007
295 posts
180 upvotes
I bought one of the All Purpose ones (Citrus Zest) for the kitchen a while ago to try... the scent reminds me of the Lysol all purpose cleaner (Lemon scent). It's less pungent than the Lysol but because it was so similar, I found it disappointing - Might as well go with the Lysol which goes on sale occasionally for 2.99 anyway.
Sep 8, 2016
216 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
Happosai wrote: I bought one of the All Purpose ones (Citrus Zest) for the kitchen a while ago to try... the scent reminds me of the Lysol all purpose cleaner (Lemon scent). It's less pungent than the Lysol but because it was so similar, I found it disappointing - Might as well go with the Lysol which goes on sale occasionally for 2.99 anyway.
You do know that Lysol products contains more toxic chemicals than Attitude products? The unnatural pungent fragrance is a reason why some people switch to products that smell more natural.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2604 posts
2534 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Matabis wrote: 2.99 for some of these regularly, even 1.99 on sale of, so 7.95 shipping for me kills this deal... Need to buy too many packs for free shipping
or you can just pick up 5 BTS items so it's ship free
you can find some BTS items in the link, some are just $0.29, better to spend an extra 2 to 3 bucks than paying $7.95
Jan 4, 2021
375 posts
1267 upvotes
Canada
So are these natural cleaners actually any good? I've tried a natural bathroom cleaner before (forgot the brand) and it had the equivalent cleaning power as me spitting on my sink.
Jan 25, 2014
183 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
Matabis wrote: 2.99 for some of these regularly, even 1.99 on sale of, so 7.95 shipping for me kills this deal... Need to buy too many packs for free shipping
Is it usually also SDM that has it for sale?
Nov 25, 2011
17 posts
9 upvotes
Leask
Alekxqin wrote: or you can just pick up 5 BTS items so it's ship free
you can find some BTS items in the link, some are just $0.29, better to spend an extra 2 to 3 bucks than paying $7.95
I ended up ordering toner and plastifying sheets Ok Hand Sign
Mar 26, 2007
295 posts
180 upvotes
jenn17 wrote: You do know that Lysol products contains more toxic chemicals than Attitude products? The unnatural pungent fragrance is a reason why some people switch to products that smell more natural.
Actually I am well aware that they are different products. To put it how you framed it... the Lysol didn't smell unnatural to me because I thought the Attitude smells just like it! Maybe it's less pungent (or it could be my mind messing with me because the Attitude is supposed to be natural) but I could barely tell the difference. I personally was just disappointed in the experience because I wanted them to be different.

I wouldn't go out on a limb and buy 3 bottles at once hoping for a different experience from Lysol. Although the perception is you'd rather inhale the Attitude, it's not like you want to be inhaling either of them anyway.