Shopper Drug Mart no return on electronic items policy

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2023 4:05 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
4495 posts
3437 upvotes
London
M1K3Z0R wrote: Good to know. SDM isn't a place I look at for electronics, I hear people getting all these game systems and findingf awesome deals but my local SDM NEVER has any of the good stuff in stock. They do seem to carry plenty of massively overpriced flash cards and old phone cases.
shoppers locations are random the larger stores will normally have the video game stuff but the smaller ones wont. back in the day ud have look up shoppers locations in ur town and call in to ask them to check stock and hope the person don't just sit the phone down and forget about u lol. now they actually have an online stock checker for there stores.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
mrweather wrote: Yup. Go in for your jock itch and roid cream, and pick up a Xbox One while you're there.
I remember when Amazon Fresh could pack anything that was in the Seattle warehouse along with your order.
I got a loaf of bread, some ice cream, a steak, and a hard drive.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.