Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Shopper+ Free Shipping w/No Minimum

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2021 11:10 am
Nov 25, 2017
8 posts
119 upvotes

Shopper+ Free Shipping w/No Minimum

Deal Link:
Expiry:
April 15, 2021
Free shipping with code FS414 on the Shopper+ sites.
Images
  • 954D2D25-8645-4FA8-89C2-6FAD91807030.jpeg
Last edited by MandKsMommy on Apr 14th, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
51 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
1755 posts
723 upvotes
The Capital
Maybe for smaller orders...
I've ordered here 3x, each time over 50$, and never paid shipping *shrug*
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Any TP on sale ?
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Feb 16, 2019
110 posts
361 upvotes
Thanks OP!
Was able to get those few cables from PrimeCables for nice and cheap
Oct 31, 2010
914 posts
812 upvotes
Edmonton
AlbertIshnoo wrote: What's the quality of LivingBasics products?
Like this shower column on sale
https://www.living.ca/p-373899-lvb-sp13 ... 5-function

Of course at this price you don't get thermostatic valve and mostly plastic body, but the cheapest columns elsewhere are way more expensive.
There's 116 reviews from people that actually have the product...
Jun 24, 2016
698 posts
712 upvotes
I've noticed that sometimes, even with the free shipping, Monoprice can be cheaper (even with the lowest cost shipping option). YMMV. I'd check just in case.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32138 posts
15421 upvotes
Socially Distanced
TransporterSD wrote: Any TP on sale ?
You are a year too late.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Quentin5 wrote: You are a year too late.
Maybe they are just finishing up the TP they purchased last year and are now looking to restock... :)
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32138 posts
15421 upvotes
Socially Distanced
craftsman wrote: Maybe they are just finishing up the TP they purchased last year and are now looking to restock... :)
They only bought a year's worth, blasphemy
The smart people bought enough to pass on to their grandchildren Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Jun 25, 2012
266 posts
380 upvotes
Montreal
darkstar107 wrote: There's 116 reviews from people that actually have the product...
I did go through pages, but many reviews are users who did not install, or even "I havenot opened the box". Do they get incentives from reviewing so early with positive feedback?
This is not an old product.
I was hoping the RFD community would be more reliable and have better feedback about the brand, their plumbing fixtures, maybe a contractor installed dozens of them and would suggest to stay away or not.
Quality is more important than a cable or a mousepad (I have only shopped on ink and primecables before)
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1252 posts
1871 upvotes
@home
I just bought the most random stuff and used my $10 in points.

I've spent like $300 today since logging in.
Dec 1, 2018
219 posts
249 upvotes
I had an issue with a big purchase with them, they didn't wanna respect the warranty on the item, it has been 4 months and many going back and forward, sometimes they just don't answer my emails. I wanted to kinda help an amazon competitor, but up this point, i prefer getting something for the money I pay. I will still pay for the moustache mouse mat like any self-respecting RFD, but nothing more expensive than 30$.
Last edited by EverydayWeDeal on Apr 14th, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mat instead of pad
Mar 7, 2011
997 posts
1013 upvotes
EverydayWeDeal wrote: I had an issue with a big purchase with them, they didn't wanna respect the warranty on the item, it has been 4 months and many going back and forward, sometimes they just don't answer my emails. I wanted to kinda help an amazon competitor, but up this point, i prefer getting something for the money I pay. I will still pay for the moustache mouse mat like any self-respecting RFD, but nothing more expensive than 30$.
Their service is awful. It feels like they're pinching every penny.
Aug 2, 2017
225 posts
71 upvotes
EverydayWeDeal wrote: I had an issue with a big purchase with them, they didn't wanna respect the warranty on the item, it has been 4 months and many going back and forward, sometimes they just don't answer my emails. I wanted to kinda help an amazon competitor, but up this point, i prefer getting something for the money I pay. I will still pay for the moustache mouse mat like any self-respecting RFD, but nothing more expensive than 30$.
I bought an hdmi cable from them that crapped out. I noticed it has a lifetime warranty, and it's only been a year or so since I had the cable. I requested a replacement over a week ago and nobody has gotten back to me, even after following up again.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
what to buy? seems like all eWaste stuff now!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Aug 24, 2018
842 posts
459 upvotes
Langley BC
Just as Chinese as everything else.
" Guangzhou R&D Centre and Branch Office "