Expired Hot Deals

Shopper+

(living.ca/primecables.ca/123ink.ca) One Day free shipping 10/22 starts @ 10AM EST - Only For App Customers

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2021 12:49 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 14, 2011
192 posts
848 upvotes

(living.ca/primecables.ca/123ink.ca) One Day free shipping 10/22 starts @ 10AM EST - Only For App Customers

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 23, 2021
Retailer:
Shopper+
The catch is that you will need to download their App.
Images
  • ShpperPlus-APP-Holloween-Free-Shipping-.png
45 replies
Newbie
Jun 27, 2011
98 posts
221 upvotes
KINGSTON
Thanks OP. I've had a few things in my cart hoping this would come soon.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1332 posts
664 upvotes
Near GTA
Be sure to order everything individually, now that it's free shipping. These guys will hold your entire order....without saying anything...for a single out of stock item. For weeks, until YOU call wondering why it's still "awaiting packing." Definitely not a reliable place to buy birthday presents, if time matters even a month away it seems Thumbs Down Sign
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5826 posts
7434 upvotes
No, that's not entirely true because my order has just split into 2 different sub-orders when one of my items is not in stock after one week and the split order ship out after one day. However, it will definitely delay the shipment. If you encounter this problem with your existing order, you may want to chat with them and see if they can split the order for you. Mine is split automatically after one week.

By the way, the drawback using the app placing the order is NO REBATE
chrischris84 wrote: Be sure to order everything individually, now that it's free shipping. These guys will hold your entire order....without saying anything...for a single out of stock item. For weeks, until YOU call wondering why it's still "awaiting packing." Definitely not a reliable place to buy birthday presents, if time matters even a month away it seems Thumbs Down Sign
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1332 posts
664 upvotes
Near GTA
@lcmt I literally just cancelled my multiweek old order that was still "awaiting packaging." Called in and was told 1 of 7 items was out of stock and holding the entire order up. Asked me for permission to split up and ship...something that should have happened 2 weeks ago automatically.

So again I say, don't assume your order completes and ships with these guys - you need to manage it yourself and call in.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5826 posts
7434 upvotes
Mine is done automatically after one week. I agree this should be done automatically especially if the item does not expect to come back in stock soon. However, sometimes you can take advantage of the delay shipment because you can buy the item at a cheaper price or an additional discount code. This has happened to me a few times.
chrischris84 wrote: @lcmt I literally just cancelled my multiweek old order that was still "awaiting packaging." Called in and was told 1 of 7 items was out of stock and holding the entire order up. Asked me for permission to split up and ship...something that should have happened 2 weeks ago automatically.

So again I say, don't assume your order completes and ships with these guys - you need to manage it yourself and call in.
Jr. Member
Aug 12, 2014
120 posts
50 upvotes
Ferland-Et-Boilleau,…
Any low priced item suggestion?
Member
User avatar
Oct 31, 2010
465 posts
875 upvotes
Montreal
chrischris84 wrote: @lcmt I literally just cancelled my multiweek old order that was still "awaiting packaging." Called in and was told 1 of 7 items was out of stock and holding the entire order up. Asked me for permission to split up and ship...something that should have happened 2 weeks ago automatically.
I placed many orders with them and agree this happened once to me pre-pandemic times.
Newbie
Nov 17, 2020
80 posts
42 upvotes
I doubt they hike prices. It is common with them. So if any item sitting in cart better to check price before placing an order. Increase in price and free shipping is not a deal. But on the other hand I will be looking for deals Grinning Face
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3776 posts
3437 upvotes
Toronto
was hoping free shipping for a $3 USB-C cable lol
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11394 posts
754 upvotes
Ottawa
lcmt wrote: No, that's not entirely true because my order has just split into 2 different sub-orders when one of my items is not in stock after one week and the split order ship out after one day. However, it will definitely delay the shipment. If you encounter this problem with your existing order, you may want to chat with them and see if they can split the order for you. Mine is split automatically after one week.
Same experience here - had my order divided up into two shipments when I ordered items that were marked as back-ordered.
- Absolute
Member
Oct 16, 2010
370 posts
838 upvotes
The power cord I need, their sale ends at 10:00am. How cute
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5826 posts
7434 upvotes
It seems all items with discount in my wishlist are back to regular price after 10 am, so will not have any purchase from me. What's the point to buy it without a discount? If it is regular price, I can wait and bundle items until $49 and get free shipping (anyways). No point to buy it now.
Proxism wrote: The power cord I need, their sale ends at 10:00am. How cute
Newbie
Jun 5, 2021
51 posts
24 upvotes
free shipping not coming during app checkout

Edit: need to apply APPFS7 promo code
Newbie
Nov 17, 2020
80 posts
42 upvotes
lcmt wrote: It seems all items with discount in my wishlist are back to regular price after 10 am, so will not have any purchase from me. What's the point to buy it without a discount? If it is regular price, I can wait and bundle items until $49 and get free shipping (anyways). No point to buy it now.
There you go, this is what my expectation as well.
Sr. Member
Dec 14, 2011
617 posts
689 upvotes
Toronto
Is this only on specific items? Can't seem to get the free shipping to apply to my screws
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5826 posts
7434 upvotes
Need to apply APPFS7 promo code
416vtyou wrote: Is this only on specific items? Can't seem to get the free shipping to apply to my screws

Top