Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shopper+

LIVINGbasics Bidet Toilet Seat, Self Cleaning Dual Nozzles. Rear & Feminine Cleaning - $59.99 (reg. $89.99)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2022 2:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2009
2777 posts
3778 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON

[Shopper+] LIVINGbasics Bidet Toilet Seat, Self Cleaning Dual Nozzles. Rear & Feminine Cleaning - $59.99 (reg. $89.99)

Been looking at the Brondell CL99 to come back in stock at Costco to replace my 4yr old Brondell thinline simple spa bidet (love it!!!), but feature wise this looks to be pretty close to the CL99 and at a lower price.

Once you go to bidet there is no going back to TP only.




DURABLE HIGH QUALITY:
Bidet seat for perfect personal hygiene, more high compressed ABS materials to shape the seat body; glory and smoothly surface to keep the product anti-bacteria.

DOUBLE NOZZLES DESIGN:
Excellent modern engineering design with built-in dual nozzles design for rear cleaning and feminine cleaning. Water pressure can also be adjusted in three settings: high, medium and low.

FEMINIME WASH:
Female nozzles have more holes for a gentler spray. Easily care for women's health.

CLEAN AND ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY:
Hygienic, save more paper to protect ours nature.

SLOW CLOSING:
Includes manual slow closing seat and lid, with extremely silent closing.

EASY INSTALLATION - No electricity, batteries, or complicated plumbing required. The bidet seat fits most residential toilets and installs in just 20 minutes.

Note: This Bidet Seat not suitable for toilets with a square shape or a special shape.
Last edited by remik on Dec 24th, 2022 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2002
6024 posts
5846 upvotes
Vancouver
Seems to lack masculine cleaning. No EDI considerations.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2009
2777 posts
3778 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Even though the description mentions that it is compatible with both round and elongated toilets the reviews say otherwise, this seems to be compatible with elongated toilets .
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2010
1704 posts
886 upvotes
This is better than not having a bidet but the hand bidet available at home Depot etc are more flexible in terms of "aim". On this you have to move your butt to clean, hand bidet is easier.
Buy now
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15482 posts
10143 upvotes
Southern Ontario
fizz1234 wrote: This is better than not having a bidet but the hand bidet available at home Depot etc are more flexible in terms of "aim". On this you have to move your butt to clean, hand bidet is easier.
Is that like sitting up off the seat and holding a mini shower head? If so, we have the Costco bidets. One nozzle is forward, one is rear depending on the knob turn, it’s really easy to just shift forward or back while remaining seated if aim isn’t perfect on either. It can be messy the hand way.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15482 posts
10143 upvotes
Southern Ontario
remik wrote: Even though the description mentions that it is compatible with both round and elongated toilets the reviews say otherwise, this seems to be compatible with elongated toilets .
The kids bathroom doesn’t have one but I just cancelled, don’t want to handle a return if it is elongated. Thank you
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2009
2777 posts
3778 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
AncasterRFD wrote: Is that like sitting up off the seat and holding a mini shower head? If so, we have the Costco bidets. One nozzle is forward, one is rear depending on the knob turn, it’s really easy to just shift forward or back while remaining seated if aim isn’t perfect on either. It can be messy the hand way.
Yeah, I still prefer something like this over a handheld hose/nozzle; shifting slightly so that it hits your starfish is not an issue, you can also give your chode a spray wash as well. When I eventually Reno my washrooms I'm definitely gonna invest in a toilet with bidet built-in, no going back for me, I spent 4 weeks in Poland in the summer and I missed my bidet so much, swamp a5s was a mother!
Last edited by remik on Dec 24th, 2022 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2009
2777 posts
3778 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
AncasterRFD wrote: The kids bathroom doesn’t have one but I just cancelled, don’t want to handle a return if it is elongated. Thank you

Have you tried checking the specs below, it could still be compatible.

Image
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15482 posts
10143 upvotes
Southern Ontario
remik wrote: Yeah, shifting slightly so that it hits your starfish is not an issue, you can also give your chode a spray wash as well. When I eventually Reno my washrooms I'm definitely gonna invest in a toilet with bidet built-in, no going back for me, I spent 4 weeks in Poland in the summer and I missed my bidet so much, swamp a5s was a mother!
Have had them for a while, it’s definitely one of those “why didn’t we have them before?”. It’s cleaner, does not feel as cold as I thought and saves toilet paper, just use it to dry. Totally miss them when at work.
remik wrote: Have you tried checking the specs below, it could still be compatible.

Image
Not home for the holidays, or would have measured thanks !
Member
Jul 16, 2019
228 posts
191 upvotes
It doesn't fit my toilet bowl, just did the measurements based on the specs at the website.

As the reviews says, it's a bit longer and won't fit shorter bowls.

I would have been in for two!
Sr. Member
Nov 13, 2016
861 posts
484 upvotes
Those of you who installed the Brondell CL99 - did you experience any leak after install? For me the pumbing leaks from under the floor (the waterline) but the leak stopped once I removed the bidet. So there seems like a water pressure build up issue while the bidet is connected - a leaking solder joint? The floor near the water connection was bone dry.

The cost of breaking the floor tiles and a plumber visit is too high for me to pay for this. The leak hasnt returned for the past 3 months.

Loved the bidet while it was connnected for a couple of days.

CD
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15482 posts
10143 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Canadadesi wrote: Those of you who installed the Brondell CL99 - did you experience any leak after install? For me the pumbing leaks from under the floor (the waterline) but the leak stopped once I removed the bidet. So there seems like a water pressure build up issue while the bidet is connected - a leaking solder joint? The floor near the water connection was bone dry.

The cost of breaking the floor tiles and a plumber visit is too high for me to pay for this. The leak hasnt returned for the past 3 months.

Loved the bidet while it was connnected for a couple of days.

CD
The portion under our guest bathroom is unfinished basement, did not notice any leaking all year. Odd, wouldn’t closing the shut off valve create the same or greater pressure? The bidet fitting is above it.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2916 posts
2944 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
TOTO is the way to go for heated seats and water

However, I just jump into my tub to clean my butthole after depleting my bowel. I always have time to do that
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 2, 2007
3641 posts
326 upvotes
Why is this in "Expired" if its still $59.99 & the sale ends Dec 31?
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2009
2777 posts
3778 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Shimso wrote: Why is this in "Expired" if its still $59.99 & the sale ends Dec 31?
Out of stock / discontinued.

Top