Hot Deals

[Shopper+] Shopper+ App site-wide free shipping on any order over $4.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2021 12:56 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1897 posts
1297 upvotes
Laval, QC

[Shopper+] Shopper+ App site-wide free shipping on any order over $4.99

Just found this coupon code on shopperplus.ca
Use free shipping code: APPFS4 in their App with any purchase over $4.99.
Images
  • 05EF5CAB-CE73-4389-8678-171503640FE2.jpeg
14 replies
Jr. Member
Dec 30, 2013
196 posts
806 upvotes
Toronto
Is there anything worthwhile at a crazy deal? I bought the 100ft ethernet cable last week with free shipping and that was a killer deal.
Anything else out there?
Thanks
Member
User avatar
Feb 12, 2006
295 posts
225 upvotes
Man, these guys went from no free shipping to free shipping all the time again. Let's hope it stays this way so I can get the random cable I NEED want when 3am shopping Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3950 posts
1519 upvotes
Ottawa
Kazushi wrote: Man, these guys went from no free shipping to free shipping all the time again. Let's hope it stays this way so I can get the random cable I NEED want when 3am shopping Face With Tears Of Joy
just buy from amazon

don't really see the appeal of this site
Member
User avatar
Feb 12, 2006
295 posts
225 upvotes
john.canad wrote: just buy from amazon

don't really see the appeal of this site
If you've been shopping a long time from MonoPrice then PrimeCables. They actually had/have some really quality cables/stand by their stuff. I mean, where else are you going to find a static TV wall mount for $9.99 that has a built in level? As with all retailers, you have to look past the automatic foam soap dispenser and look for the deals. Another example of something I picked up locally was a USB3.0 A Male to A Male cable for $5 from Canada computers because I needed it right away. Shopper+ has 'em for $2.99 currently. Amazon has em for $8-10+.

That being said, I do buy from Amazon pretty often. Picked up 3x USB3.0 A--> C adapters for under $6 tax-in.

While I'm not dismissing the ease of use and "prime" shipping with Amazon- if you can get free shipping from PrimeCables/Living.ca/123ink, I think most RFDers agree this is a better deal.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 1, 2010
5441 posts
1629 upvotes
Kanata
Kazushi wrote: If you've been shopping a long time from MonoPrice then PrimeCables. They actually had/have some really quality cables/stand by their stuff. I mean, where else are you going to find a static TV wall mount for $9.99 that has a built in level? As with all retailers, you have to look past the automatic foam soap dispenser and look for the deals. Another example of something I picked up locally was a USB3.0 A Male to A Male cable for $5 from Canada computers because I needed it right away. Shopper+ has 'em for $2.99 currently. Amazon has em for $8-10+.

That being said, I do buy from Amazon pretty often. Picked up 3x USB3.0 A--> C adapters for under $6 tax-in.

While I'm not dismissing the ease of use and "prime" shipping with Amazon- if you can get free shipping from PrimeCables/Living.ca/123ink, I think most RFDers agree this is a better deal.
Yup, I'd rather look at one branded cable and buy a length I want rather than scrolling through Amazon's crap shoot. If customer service is great, shipping is free, price is the same or even a bit higher, I'd always choose non-Amazon.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1473 posts
1608 upvotes
john.canad wrote: just buy from amazon

don't really see the appeal of this site
1. Support Canadian based company.
2. Not supporting Amazon
3. Support Canadian employees.
4. Quality stuff
5. Customer service is pretty good.
6. Products are reasonably price
7. Amazon has tons of junk.
Member
Nov 14, 2006
405 posts
376 upvotes
Montreal
Ditto on “5. Customer service is pretty good” - based on my two interactions.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 14, 2017
653 posts
1037 upvotes
Vancouver
simplypop wrote:
1. Support Canadian based company.
2. Not supporting Amazon
3. Support Canadian employees.
4. Quality stuff
5. Customer service is pretty good.
6. Products are reasonably price
7. Amazon has tons of junk.
cchenzz wrote: Ditto on “5. Customer service is pretty good” - based on my two interactions.
Screenshot_20210610-200006_Chrome.jpg
Seriously though, I feel like the only good customer service I've had in the past 5 years is from Lego.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 13, 2005
1707 posts
644 upvotes
Toronto
Kazushi wrote: If you've been shopping a long time from MonoPrice then PrimeCables. They actually had/have some really quality cables/stand by their stuff. I mean, where else are you going to find a static TV wall mount for $9.99 that has a built in level? As with all retailers, you have to look past the automatic foam soap dispenser and look for the deals. Another example of something I picked up locally was a USB3.0 A Male to A Male cable for $5 from Canada computers because I needed it right away. Shopper+ has 'em for $2.99 currently. Amazon has em for $8-10+.

That being said, I do buy from Amazon pretty often. Picked up 3x USB3.0 A--> C adapters for under $6 tax-in.

While I'm not dismissing the ease of use and "prime" shipping with Amazon- if you can get free shipping from PrimeCables/Living.ca/123ink, I think most RFDers agree this is a better deal.
Also to note, PrimeCables/Monoprice has better options for thicker gauge cables. I've been burnt on cheap cables with thin gauges (28 or 30) that have sync or charging issues. Never had those issues with 24 AWG cables.
Member
Nov 14, 2006
405 posts
376 upvotes
Montreal
RedFlagCrake wrote: Screenshot_20210610-200006_Chrome.jpg

Seriously though, I feel like the only good customer service I've had in the past 5 years is from Lego.
???
Did you get a bad customer service response from PrimeCable/123ink in the past?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
3038 posts
1240 upvotes
Lethbridge
john.canad wrote: just buy from amazon

don't really see the appeal of this site
Nice try Jeff Bezos
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 18, 2008
1837 posts
167 upvotes
I bought those single gang Ethernet cover plates and feel they don’t stay flush to the wall. The corner of these plates would show a bit of a gap. Not sure if it’s one of those “you get what you pay for” type of deal.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
4559 posts
4281 upvotes
Toronto
Karlmtl wrote: Just found this coupon code on shopperplus.ca
Use free shipping code: APPFS4 in their App with any purchase over $4.99.
DragonRider wrote: Promo code expired.
Yes, expired 10 am on June 11th according to picture in post #1.

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)