Expired Hot Deals

Shopper+

Shopperplus.ca OPENING EVENT! 48H FREE SHIPPING! Starting 22 September 2021 @10am EST

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2021 9:12 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1926 posts
1701 upvotes

[Shopper+] Shopperplus.ca OPENING EVENT! 48H FREE SHIPPING! Starting 22 September 2021 @10am EST

Happy shopping (based on the assumption of no minimum purchase requirement)
My life ambition is ....
Live long enough to be as big nuisance to my posterity as they have been to me.
59 replies
Jun 19, 2016
33 posts
70 upvotes
Grand opening? I thought Shopper Plus has been around for awhile...
Feb 16, 2010
841 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
jwc134 wrote: Grand opening? I thought Shopper Plus has been around for awhile...
This.
Oct 14, 2015
272 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
jwc134 wrote: Grand opening? I thought Shopper Plus has been around for awhile...
This set of stores under their umbrella always has gimmicky promos. Of course they put up another website to try and fill up the google results for the variety of somewhat decent items they sell - my theory.
May 9, 2020
129 posts
386 upvotes
Still waiting on those dual motor desks to go on sale under $300 again... hopefully during BF
Apr 1, 2011
294 posts
274 upvotes
Toronto
Cronos647 wrote: Still waiting on those dual motor desks to go on sale under $300 again... hopefully during BF
Did you just miss their 10x points event? It was likely 20% off which brings the final cost down to somewhat close to what you were targeting.
Jul 18, 2017
266 posts
312 upvotes
Montreal
And day by day they look more and more like a Canadian version of AliExpress...
May 28, 2019
14 posts
17 upvotes
Adealaday wrote: And day by day they look more and more like a Canadian version of AliExpress...
Atleast their shipping is quick!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7912 posts
3876 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
peakingduck wrote: I'm in the market for long USB c cables as well, might be better going with Anker? $17.99 for a two pack and lifetime warranty

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07DC5PPFV/ref ... 14Y84XJXB0
Not sure how lifetime warranty works.
Do they just mail you new cables?
If you need to ship the old one to them, shipping itself already killed the deal.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Mar 21, 2010
63 posts
34 upvotes
Vancouver
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Not sure how lifetime warranty works.
Do they just mail you new cables?
If you need to ship the old one to them, shipping itself already killed the deal.

They just mail you one. You don’t need to send your old one back. I have done it before
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1727 posts
2095 upvotes
Every store has a grand opening if they "reopen" another one, "renovate", or "open a new site".

It's like bricks and mortar except this is online.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7912 posts
3876 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
GoBigOrGoHome wrote: They just mail you one. You don’t need to send your old one back. I have done it before
Was about to order but realized it is USB 2.0?!
Is it a typo?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Jul 13, 2016
112 posts
244 upvotes
This isn't just another one of their "it's Wednesday so we have to have a sale" sales.

The other day I stacked a $15 off $15 purchase coupon, with 10x s-points, and bought something that was already discounted. I didn't buy everything I needed, so I can do a second purchase and use the $30.00 worth of S-points I got for that first purchase, and a $5 off $5 coupon.

I would've saved an additonal $10 but I didn't notice I had the wrong coupon selected the first time around.