Expired Hot Deals

Shopper+

Sit-Stand Dual-Motor Height Adjustable ADR Gaming Desk Frame, Electric-White - $327.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2021 8:47 am
[OP]
May 10, 2018
194 posts
419 upvotes

[Shopper+] Sit-Stand Dual-Motor Height Adjustable ADR Gaming Desk Frame, Electric-White - $327.99

Lowest discounted price on original price I have seen as it is normally discounted to ~$360 or $350.

Very hot deal if could take further 20% off if you have that coupon available in your account bringing the price to $262.

20%off additional coupon is YMMV and applicable only if you have it pre-loaded in your account as a promotion
21 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2402 posts
2005 upvotes
Markham
Lowest?
Wasn't this one sold below $299?
-------
Thank you
May 18, 2009
458 posts
395 upvotes
Richmond
Unfortunately my wife and I already bought ours last year at the $299 price. I can confirm this price does work with the 20% off coupon pre-loaded on the account, that is definitely (or at least close to) the ATL if you have it available to you.
Oct 14, 2014
828 posts
917 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I've been watching the standing desk market for years, but still haven't bought one. I just can't understand this obsession the market seems to have with electrical/motorized operation (vs. for example the manual IKEA standing desks, for usually hundreds less). How often per day do people really change between sitting and standing? In a previous house I built a fixed position standing desk and never cared to sit while working for months. I walked around whenever I wanted a break, or would go sit on the couch for a couple minutes.
Last edited by lefroset on May 28th, 2021 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 24, 2012
843 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is interested, I got this including a comfort mat for $306+ tax.

Box opened but I haven't put it together. Looking to sell it for cost. Located downtown Toronto.
Oct 1, 2006
640 posts
123 upvotes
Ottawa & Brampto…
How is this a gaming desk?
"And if you don't know, now you know"
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
5443 posts
3472 upvotes
SW ON
lefroset wrote: I've been watching the standing desk market for years, but still haven't bought one. I just can't understand this obsession the market seems to have with electrical/motorized operation (vs. for example the manual IKEA standing desks, for usually hundreds less). How often per day do people really change between sitting and standing? In a previous house I built a fixed position standing desk and never cared to sit while working for months. I walked around whenever I wanted a break, or would go sit on the couch for a couple minutes.
Then you don't need it. Everybody is different.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
5443 posts
3472 upvotes
SW ON
I bought this frame couple of years ago. It needs the top. Beware it's not a desk, it's a frame. Mine is very unreliable. When I raise it it randomly stops in the middle of the way and backs down. It seems like it thinks it hit some barrier. I have to press the preset button several times to raise it while it's doing this. Eventually it rises to the preset but it takes some effort. It's not supposed to be like that. No problem to lower it down. Looks like the motors are weak. I wouldn't buy this and look for something more reliable.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
23603 posts
12796 upvotes
Toronto
OP, that is a pretty big if on applying the 20% discount. Otherwise the price is not that great.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank, EQ Bank, Simplii
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
1037 posts
681 upvotes
Toronto
BarcaFan wrote: If anyone is interested, I got this including a comfort mat for $306+ tax.

Box opened but I haven't put it together. Looking to sell it for cost. Located downtown Toronto.
What colour is the frame, black or white?
rajojomanik
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4380 posts
1800 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
I seem to have a 15%off coupon that works with this. It isn't 20%, bit others may benefit from using that.
Jun 9, 2018
49 posts
74 upvotes
I had a crank ikea desk at work and it was very wobbly. And it’s a looot of work, even moving it twice a day was a pain.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
23603 posts
12796 upvotes
Toronto
Russell wrote: I seem to have a 15%off coupon that works with this. It isn't 20%, bit others may benefit from using that.
Mind sharing the code if it is not a single use one?
Koodo $40/6GB
Fido $0.00/4GB+tablet
Aug 27, 2014
12 posts
12 upvotes
DanielO46409 wrote: I had a crank ikea desk at work and it was very wobbly. And it’s a looot of work, even moving it twice a day was a pain.
Plus the crank desks broke so often at my work. That backing piece/washer would always fail
May 26, 2012
10 posts
3 upvotes
MARKHAM
Will the 98" karlby counter top work on this? Specs say 71" as the width, but wondering if anyone has had success with the karlby.
Mar 26, 2005
130 posts
48 upvotes
Thanks OP! I had a 20% off coupon and bought one. Was eyeing this a week ago, but the sale ended... Glad you pointed out that it was back on!
Jun 22, 2009
539 posts
267 upvotes
alpovs wrote: I bought this frame couple of years ago. It needs the top. Beware it's not a desk, it's a frame. Mine is very unreliable. When I raise it it randomly stops in the middle of the way and backs down. It seems like it thinks it hit some barrier. I have to press the preset button several times to raise it while it's doing this. Eventually it rises to the preset but it takes some effort. It's not supposed to be like that. No problem to lower it down. Looks like the motors are weak. I wouldn't buy this and look for something more reliable.
You could have contacted them and get it replaced.
Mine works fine, it stops and doesn't lower by itself.
Try contacting them and see what they say.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
23603 posts
12796 upvotes
Toronto
6twosix wrote: Will the 98" karlby counter top work on this? Specs say 71" as the width, but wondering if anyone has had success with the karlby.
You could go a bit over 71 inches and have overhang. You are looking at 27 inches over spec. That is about a foot of overhang on each end. Now, if the countertop is strong and you don't put a lot of weight on the overhang portion, it still might be fine.
Koodo $40/6GB
Fido $0.00/4GB+tablet
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1174 posts
938 upvotes
Russell wrote: I seem to have a 15%off coupon that works with this. It isn't 20%, bit others may benefit from using that.
Is your code single-use? If not, can you share?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)