225 posts
246 upvotes
Stittsville

ShopperArmy offers up to 10% cashback for Amazon

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 31, 2019
Dear RFDers,

I wanted to share a great cashback website called Shopperarmy that gives up to 8% cashback against 4% offered by rakuten/ebates.

Currently, until end of this month they are offering up to 10% cashback.
4 replies
Mar 16, 2013
13 posts
8 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Looks interesting! But how does the bonus cashback work? I see that "for this month only(!!!)" there's 50% CB on pampers, gain, and ivory snow, amongst other popular brands. Do I have to purchase them as a one time thing, or can I do subscribe and save, AND, do I need to do separate purchases clicking through the bonus cashback panels individually? Or is the 50% CB a one time thing and better for me to do one big purchase? Sorry, being super greedy and not wanting to lose out on potential bonuses.
[OP]
Dec 15, 2017
225 posts
246 upvotes
Stittsville
doughypear wrote: Looks interesting! But how does the bonus cashback work? I see that "for this month only(!!!)" there's 50% CB on pampers, gain, and ivory snow, amongst other popular brands. Do I have to purchase them as a one time thing, or can I do subscribe and save, AND, do I need to do separate purchases clicking through the bonus cashback panels individually? Or is the 50% CB a one time thing and better for me to do one big purchase? Sorry, being super greedy and not wanting to lose out on potential bonuses.
For 50% discounts they are just this week and you can only get them when you click through the link and order via amazon.ca
You don't have to do separate, as long as you add them to shopping cart via this link, you're good.

ShopperArmy officially works with Amazon, so I never had issues with my cashback so far.
Mar 16, 2013
13 posts
8 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
MOOCer wrote: For 50% discounts they are just this week and you can only get them when you click through the link and order via amazon.ca
You don't have to do separate, as long as you add them to shopping cart via this link, you're good.

ShopperArmy officially works with Amazon, so I never had issues with my cashback so far.
Thanks for the clarification! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
[OP]
Dec 15, 2017
225 posts
246 upvotes
Stittsville
Anytime, I switched to using ShopperArmy this year after being with Ebates and love it so far, cashbacks are way better than what ebates was offering and never had to contact their customer support for missing cashbacks.