Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
shopperplus.ca Boxing Day

$10.99 Travel Breathable Comfortable Premium Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow. Free Shipping.

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2022 12:36 pm
[OP]
Member
Jun 5, 2021
450 posts
375 upvotes

[Boxing Day] $10.99 Travel Breathable Comfortable Premium Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow. Free Shipping.

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 27, 2022
Retailer:
shopperplus.ca
https://www.shopperplus.ca/p-395183-lvb ... #sku425030

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • The luxury memory foam filler use the 5 seconds return technology.
  • With perfect curves shape design, to keep your head more comfortable.
  • The added adjustable rope lock, you can adjust the angle and the size of the pillow randomly.
  • This pillow can provides extra support to protect the neck from pain when you are sitting in the seat.
9 replies
Member
Aug 21, 2011
329 posts
498 upvotes
Montreal
Can't say anything about the product...but OMG they could have chosen a model with better teeth Astonished Face
Member
Jan 27, 2017
289 posts
216 upvotes
Takita wrote: https://www.shopperplus.ca/p-395183-lvb ... #sku425030

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • The luxury memory foam filler use the 5 seconds return technology.
  • With perfect curves shape design, to keep your head more comfortable.
  • The added adjustable rope lock, you can adjust the angle and the size of the pillow randomly.
  • This pillow can provides extra support to protect the neck from pain when you are sitting in the seat.
How does this compare with the inflatable ones? Anyone have this?
Newbie
Nov 26, 2015
46 posts
62 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
Thanks, OP. Have a trip coming up and we were just talking about neck pillows. Ordered two.
Sr. Member
Jun 7, 2007
920 posts
451 upvotes
Richmond Hill
These are very comfortable. I got it when it was 13.99 and really liked it, bought another one when it was 7.99 when it was on clearance price. I guess that evens out the price.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 27, 2007
3990 posts
1362 upvotes
YWG
raphou wrote: Can't say anything about the product...but OMG they could have chosen a model with better teeth Astonished Face
The .JP have a THING for this.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Newbie
Nov 26, 2015
46 posts
62 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
raphou wrote: Can't say anything about the product...but OMG they could have chosen a model with better teeth Astonished Face
I didn't notice and even looking for it, I couldn't be bothered to care what their teeth looks like. You should take a long hard look in the mirror.
Member
Aug 21, 2011
329 posts
498 upvotes
Montreal
604dru wrote: I didn't notice and even looking for it, I couldn't be bothered to care what their teeth looks like. You should take a long hard look in the mirror.
It is the first thing I've seen. Maybe that doesn't bother you and good for you. And it was a joke. Maybe you should buy yourself a drink and chill ?
Sr. Member
Oct 13, 2016
582 posts
705 upvotes
In a galaxy far far …
I received it. It is OK. If it were slightly larger it would be more comfortable. Good value compared to the mark up at travel stores and airports.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)