Hot Deals

shopperplus.ca Boxing Day

$7.99 Adjustable And Portable Laptop Stand Foldable Notebook Holder. Free Shipping over $9.99.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2023 6:40 pm
[OP]
Jun 5, 2021
445 posts
369 upvotes

[Boxing Day] $7.99 Adjustable And Portable Laptop Stand Foldable Notebook Holder. Free Shipping over $9.99.

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 27, 2022
Retailer:
shopperplus.ca
https://www.shopperplus.ca/p-371033-cab ... #sku384060

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • Universal fit for almost all laptops 11 -17 inches
  • Raises notebook screen height to eye level for better ergonomics
  • easily carrying this computer stands for laptop in your bag.
  • Provide a steady work environment
22 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2014
1074 posts
1390 upvotes
Okanagan, BC
For $2 more, I bought this one yesterday and obviously haven't received it, yet. But, it looked more robust to me and is also entirely metal, except for a few silicon pads that are there to prevent the laptop from slipping or getting scratched.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2014
1074 posts
1390 upvotes
Okanagan, BC
leoxxxox wrote: Is this site safe?
I've bought a lot of stuff from them over the last couple years. I haven't had great experiences with their customer support, but items have usually been fine. Prices tend to only be worth it when on significant sale and you might need to keep an eye on them because prices do change randomly and items often go on sale for different prices.
Dec 26, 2021
2 posts
2 upvotes
The site is safe, I bought things many times, the only problem with it is the UPS, it sucks.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2324 posts
2717 upvotes
Toronto, ON
HoraceSu wrote: The site is safe, I bought things many times, the only problem with it is the UPS, it sucks.
Not only safe, but really good products

Their Moustache laser toners/cartridges are great replacements for printer refills. Great dark quality comparable to the original and priced amazingly
Feb 6, 2007
31 posts
6 upvotes
Markham
redfd123 wrote: For $2 more, I bought this one yesterday and obviously haven't received it, yet. But, it looked more robust to me and is also entirely metal, except for a few silicon pads that are there to prevent the laptop from slipping or getting scratched.

Link?
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2014
1074 posts
1390 upvotes
Okanagan, BC
staccado wrote: Link?
What do you mean? The link is in the post you quoted.
Feb 6, 2007
31 posts
6 upvotes
Markham
redfd123 wrote: What do you mean? The link is in the post you quoted.
I thought there was another one different from the link that is $2 more in metal?
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2014
1074 posts
1390 upvotes
Okanagan, BC
staccado wrote: I thought there was another one different from the link that is $2 more in metal?
The the hyperlink is embedded in the words "this one".
Feb 6, 2007
31 posts
6 upvotes
Markham
redfd123 wrote: The the hyperlink is embedded in the words "this one".
Thank you! Looks like this one is studier. Gonna pick one up.
Jun 26, 2017
210 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have this and works fine but I like the aluminum one I got from Amazon for $12 more...
Sep 15, 2018
78 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
redfd123 wrote: I've bought a lot of stuff from them over the last couple years. I haven't had great experiences with their customer support, but items have usually been fine. Prices tend to only be worth it when on significant sale and you might need to keep an eye on them because prices do change randomly and items often go on sale for different prices.
HoraceSu wrote: The site is safe, I bought things many times, the only problem with it is the UPS, it sucks.
blackston3 wrote: Not only safe, but really good products

Their Moustache laser toners/cartridges are great replacements for printer refills. Great dark quality comparable to the original and priced amazingly
thanks for sharing, i'm buy a rolling utility cart $30 from them right now Slightly Smiling Face
Jan 6, 2020
1 posts
Deals dead. Price is now $17.99 and free shipping is over $50...unless i'm missing something?
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2324 posts
2717 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jamesng0 wrote: thanks for sharing, i'm buy a rolling utility cart $30 from them right now Slightly Smiling Face
Enjoy!

A few years, Staples cancelled my online Hyken chair desk delivery due to out of stock, would not accept me telling them I was fine with waiting until they restocked, and they refused to reprovide me with a new $___ off code because they terminated that order and the code I originally used couldn't be reapplied by me or them anymore ...one time use even for terminated orders.

Found these guys had the 'aftermarket' version of the Hyken chair at a bit better than the Staples price and reviews were good. Purchased, now years later still going strong + using it constantly every day since COVID hit

Also about a year or so in, the lifting hydraulics failed. Contacted them and they sent me a new hydraulic piece immediately
Apr 9, 2006
634 posts
238 upvotes
Coupon code pc50
slammduncan wrote: Deals dead. Price is now $17.99 and free shipping is over $50...unless i'm missing something?
Jun 12, 2022
46 posts
101 upvotes
How do you get free shipping over 9.99 ? It shows free shipping above 40$ for me. I am trying to get those garbage bags the dude posted above for 1.29
Sep 15, 2018
78 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
blackston3 wrote: Enjoy!

A few years, Staples cancelled my online Hyken chair desk delivery due to out of stock, would not accept me telling them I was fine with waiting until they restocked, and they refused to reprovide me with a new $___ off code because they terminated that order and the code I originally used couldn't be reapplied by me or them anymore ...one time use even for terminated orders.

Found these guys had the 'aftermarket' version of the Hyken chair at a bit better than the Staples price and reviews were good. Purchased, now years later still going strong + using it constantly every day since COVID hit

Also about a year or so in, the lifting hydraulics failed. Contacted them and they sent me a new hydraulic piece immediately
oh wow, that's very nice of them, stand up to their product, thanks for sharing the experience Slightly Smiling Face
Oct 12, 2015
330 posts
175 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Deal deal, it's 19.99$ now. Please move this to expired deal thread.