[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
1109 posts
1841 upvotes
Toronto

[Shoppers Drug Mart] 10000 PCO Pts for every $50 Uber GC

June 6 to June 12 at SDM
Get 10,000 PCO Pts for every $50 Uber GC (also, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's and OLG).
Please keep the receipt or at least take a photo as Pts are not posted right away.

Don't forget to subscribe to various-retailers-gift-card-deals-disco ... 0-2344941/ for all GC deals maintained by @trystee
Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 12.45.41 AM.png
Last edited by LarryT778370 on Jun 4th, 2020 11:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
102 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
17153 posts
4338 upvotes
Toronto
An Uber balance works in both your Uber and Uber Eats accounts (at the same time) just FYI

So $50 will be shown on both apps.
RedFlagDeals addict
May 8, 2013
535 posts
501 upvotes
London
Been looking at a decently large Cabela's purchase... This could be the best option. Thank you op ❤️
Oct 8, 2015
947 posts
520 upvotes
Just in time to pair with Ubereats 25% off next week!
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2006
1778 posts
558 upvotes
GTA
keep your receipt and pray, I'm still fighting for my points from the NetFlix one April 18. They are claiming they can't see the transaction but I used a PC MC so nice try PC.
Aug 28, 2004
210 posts
218 upvotes
wackojacko wrote: keep your receipt and pray, I'm still fighting for my points from the NetFlix one April 18. They are claiming they can't see the transaction but I used a PC MC so nice try PC.
Ya PCO is an amazing program and so on-it for properly earning points. And easy to claim missing points. BUT, when there’s a screw up it’s beyond painful to fix it. I had one once and even with me sending the Shoppers invoice with all the info they needed AND being via the PCO login, it still took months and several phone calls and emails where they would say they never got the attachment. Oh, and did I mention where their Twitter handle just refused to respond anymore. It wasn’t until Salesforce posted about how amazing their servicing of PCO was, that I gave a salty reply to, did they only then fix it.
Last edited by jrs101 on Jun 7th, 2020 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sep 30, 2007
48 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Can you do this online or does it have to be in store?
Dec 31, 2016
331 posts
194 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA
What do you guys do when you see the food bill is just 28$ but all kinds of fees make it 41$?
Is it only meant to order on party sizes?
I definitely don’t need one, so I’ll do the right thing and pick one up on my way home. 😎

**Just pick one and don't loot** 😠
Dec 17, 2017
118 posts
55 upvotes
This must just be customer agent related or something dude. I had the exact same issue as you a few weeks ago for not being able to claim my points from the UberEats deal last month or so. They emailed me for proof of reciept and screenshot of deal..and they credited me within a few days. I've had to do this a couple times throughout the years and they've been solid. Not saying it sucks to be you but interesting that it's not consistent.
jrs101 wrote: Ya PCO is an amazing program and so on it for properly earning points. And easy to claim mission points. BUT, when there’s a screw up it’s beyond painful to fix it. I had one once and even with me sending the Shoppers invoice with all the info they needed AND being via there PCO login, it still took months and several phone calls and emails where they would say they never got the attachment. Oh, and did I mention where their Twitter handle just refused to respond anymore. It wasn’t until Salesforce posted about how amazing their servicing of PCO was, that I gave a salty reply to, did they only then fix it.
Nov 26, 2012
214 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
accessarpit wrote: What do you guys do when you see the food bill is just 28$ but all kinds of fees make it 41$?
You accept the cost for convenience even though it totally sucks. Besides, you would pay tax and tip anyways. The only difference is 10% service fee and 99 cent delivery free (often free with $30 order now). Also, pizza places charge a fee for delivery too.
Feb 1, 2010
516 posts
81 upvotes
accessarpit wrote: What do you guys do when you see the food bill is just 28$ but all kinds of fees make it 41$?
Interested to hear about this as well.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10796 posts
2737 upvotes
Scarberia
might buy a 50$ ubereats when my new WE pc card comes in!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 26, 2012
214 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
This is great. Thanks. Now to find a shoppers with gift cards and no long line to get in.

Keep your receipt! I was told that bonus points are done semi-manually. And the upload to apply the points is a CVS file made by an analyst so human error will happen (understandably). And to fix your problem means going through their files manually. lol
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
40761 posts
6256 upvotes
Thanks OP. Definitely keep your receipts. Fortunately the points from the previous deal was posted right after the end of the 4th week

How long do we have to wait for the points to accumulate?
Proud to be an Indian.
453 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
Can we buy $200 card and get 40k points?