Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

10000 PCO Pts for every $50 Uber GC

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2020 11:39 am
Jun 1, 2013
144 posts
95 upvotes
Got mine too! Hopefully they have this uber gift card deal again soon. They went quick Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Oct 23, 2002
529 posts
226 upvotes
Montreal
I got 10000 points when it should have been 20000. The purchases were made on different days though. I guess an inquiry is in order if nothing changes on Monday.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4286 posts
4644 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
I bought $150 on June 6 and $100 on June 12, both points were issued.

I was such in a rush during the second transaction and I forgot to swipe my card and the kind clerk reminded me "You're here for the promo right? Don't forget to swipe your PC Optimum card!"
Tyrant wrote: I got 10000 points when it should have been 20000. The purchases were made on different days though. I guess an inquiry is in order if nothing changes on Monday.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2004
1834 posts
694 upvotes
Toronto
got my initial set of points cuz I submitted an inquiry through the app.. and then got the same amount of points again today.
wonder if they audit this lol
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all outta gum.
May 8, 2013
684 posts
626 upvotes
London
entity wrote: got my initial set of points cuz I submitted an inquiry through the app.. and then got the same amount of points again today.
wonder if they audit this lol
They do not. I have gotten plenty of free points ;)
Nov 1, 2012
499 posts
337 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Got my points too! Took long enough lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)