Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] 2/$4 Ruffles or Doritos (Dec.07-12)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2019 10:35 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1702 posts
2447 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] 2/$4 Ruffles or Doritos (Dec.07-12)

18 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1702 posts
2447 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: What flavors for both?
All flavors. Sometimes the limited-time flavors are excluded at some locations, but I don't think there are any limited-time flavors at the moment.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1583 posts
1436 upvotes
Really good price, especially so with the 20x points this weekend; Essentially $1.40 per bag. I was in there earlier stocking up on Doritos, smartfood popcorn, Knorr's Sidekicks, 6pk of Coke Zero, and a few other things
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1583 posts
1436 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: What flavors for both?
Depends on the size of the location. Some will only have two or three flavours, others will have a bunch.
Aug 16, 2007
143 posts
43 upvotes
toronto
Thanks OP! Love when ruffles go on sale at SDM Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3507 posts
3099 upvotes
Toronto
i believe rexall doing the same for Lay's brand if people prefer those more
Apr 19, 2018
37 posts
14 upvotes
Went to get this but then realized there’s a 1$ off coupon on the bags of Ms. Vickie’s and Smartfood coupon. (It’s like a sticker on the bag of chips).

Shoppers has 2 bags of Ms. Vickie’s or Smartfood for 5$. Minus 1$ for the coupon that’s on the bag of chips and that’s 2 bags for 4$ and I do enjoy that popcorn more than Doritos.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20732 posts
4850 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Chaniel wrote: Went to get this but then realized there’s a 1$ off coupon on the bags of Ms. Vickie’s and Smartfood coupon. (It’s like a sticker on the bag of chips).

Shoppers has 2 bags of Ms. Vickie’s or Smartfood for 5$. Minus 1$ for the coupon that’s on the bag of chips and that’s 2 bags for 4$ and I do enjoy that popcorn more than Doritos.
What location?
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Jan 26, 2007
46 posts
43 upvotes
sandikosh wrote: What location?
Just got back from a trip to SDM but didn't see any of the $1 off coupons on the Ms Vickie or Smartfood bags. Maybe location specific?
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1549 posts
1217 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Chaniel wrote: Went to get this but then realized there’s a 1$ off coupon on the bags of Ms. Vickie’s and Smartfood coupon. (It’s like a sticker on the bag of chips).

Thanks OP
Most coupons allow use of a coupon "per purchase" (in this case meaning "per bag"). Unless this sticker coupon has restrictions marked otherwise, you should be able to use a coupon from each marked bag (per purchase) thereby making it $3 for two bags.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
2320 posts
18752 upvotes
Tasty Rewards print coupon
Get 1 Free† PepsiCo 12PK
when you buy 3 participating† snacks/dips:
Pepsi®, 7UP®, Schweppes**, Crush**, MTN Dew®, Mug®, Dr Pepper**, Brisk®, bubly™; Lay’s®, Lay’s Poppables®, Tostitos® tortilla chips, Tostitos®/Ruffles® salsa/dips, Cheetos®

https://www.tastyrewards.com/en-ca/coupons
Apr 19, 2018
37 posts
14 upvotes
montward wrote: Thanks OP
Most coupons allow use of a coupon "per purchase" (in this case meaning "per bag"). Unless this sticker coupon has restrictions marked otherwise, you should be able to use a coupon from each marked bag (per purchase) thereby making it $3 for two bags.
The coupon had get 1$ off when you purchase two of the following products - Ms Vickies, Smartfood or some pretzel brand. Sorry, I wasn't very clear on my first response.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1549 posts
1217 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Chaniel wrote: The coupon had get 1$ off when you purchase two of the following products - Ms Vickies, Smartfood or some pretzel brand. Sorry, I wasn't very clear on my first response.
Thanks for the coupon clarification OP, No problem.... it's still a good deal at 2 for $4 for the Ms Vickies/Smartfood chips/popcorn