Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] 20% Off Friends And Family April 16

Feb 24, 2017
178 posts
58 upvotes
Any advice ...just got an email notification that most of my points have been redeemed by someone with a card number that is different from mine. I checked my account, yelp, the points are gone. First experience with this.
Oct 29, 2012
19 posts
19 upvotes
a8patel wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 5:30 am
I would be very careful buying any electronics at shoppers ... they do not stand by their products ... they will stamp the sale as final sale and that’s it they will not take it back or exchange it ... u might find brick in the Nintendo box ... I did .. the Nintendo didn’t work... I have filed a complaint to Ontario consumer Protection

Again.. it’s your call but just trying to save some hassle, frustration, time, money, effort.
If you mean a bricked unit - then just called nintendo you have 1 year manufactures warranty they will replace it with proof a receipt but most likely you broke trying to jailbreak and now you're out of luck
Dec 8, 2011
767 posts
698 upvotes
Toronto
salfclyahoo wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:37 pm
Any advice ...just got an email notification that most of my points have been redeemed by someone with a card number that is different from mine. I checked my account, yelp, the points are gone. First experience with this.
Contact PC Optimum and explain your situation. They will investigate and depending on how many points that’s how long they will take to restore them. Be prepared to keep calling and calling and calling, because they sure do take a long time to investigate and escalate.
Oct 24, 2011
49 posts
29 upvotes
BROSSARD
YasirAli wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 10:44 am
took me 3 tries to get 15x. open your main account on phone app. email for second account and PC optimum second account on your computer. Much faster that way.
I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do. Right now I have me and my spouse under household. If she leaves the household from her phone, I will then have a 15x promo on my phone? And will I be able to add her back to the household?
Feb 28, 2016
527 posts
179 upvotes
a8patel wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 5:30 am
I would be very careful buying any electronics at shoppers ... they do not stand by their products ... they will stamp the sale as final sale and that’s it they will not take it back or exchange it ... u might find brick in the Nintendo box ... I did .. the Nintendo didn’t work... I have filed a complaint to Ontario consumer Protection

Again.. it’s your call but just trying to save some hassle, frustration, time, money, effort.
I ignored these warnings when I bought my Xbox One X there thinking "it won't happen to me". Well about two weeks after buying it I was having issues with the hard drive. It had to go back to Microsoft and I lost the use of the machine for almost a week. I wasnt out much apart from the time running around to mail it and pick it up, but the frustration of it all wasnt fun either. At least with BestBuy or some other retailer I could have gotten an exchange right away. On the plus side, I got the console on sale and got $140 worth of points on the deal.
Feb 24, 2017
178 posts
58 upvotes
Catalina26 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 4:07 pm
Contact PC Optimum and explain your situation. They will investigate and depending on how many points that’s how long they will take to restore them. Be prepared to keep calling and calling and calling, because they sure do take a long time to investigate and escalate.
Thanks. It is shocking that their system allows a card of a different number to redeem points from another account.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2006
1105 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
hzee13 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 4:54 pm
I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do. Right now I have me and my spouse under household. If she leaves the household from her phone, I will then have a 15x promo on my phone? And will I be able to add her back to the household?
If she's the one leaving, and (re)joining, it will be her account that will receive the new, different offers.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2006
1105 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
paintballdude05 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 6:17 pm
I ignored these warnings when I bought my Xbox One X there thinking "it won't happen to me". Well about two weeks after buying it I was having issues with the hard drive. It had to go back to Microsoft and I lost the use of the machine for almost a week. I wasnt out much apart from the time running around to mail it and pick it up, but the frustration of it all wasnt fun either. At least with BestBuy or some other retailer I could have gotten an exchange right away. On the plus side, I got the console on sale and got $140 worth of points on the deal.
Sucks that that happened, but I think for most, the 20% off + 15-20X back in points makes it worth the risk, seeing as it's likely a tiny percentage of people that are unlucky. Also, the "Final Sale" thing seems to change from location to location.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
2737 posts
1881 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Tempted to go for that Segway Mini Lite, although not sure where I'd store it
Mar 23, 2017
164 posts
53 upvotes
Canada
hzee13 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 4:54 pm
Well I created a second account with my second email address. From my main account I sent invite to my second account that I created above. When I joined the household from my second account , I left the household from my main account. It reset the deals for my main account . But didn't get 15x or 20x offer. So I resent household request to my second account. Accept the invitation from second account again. Left from main account again and refreshed the offers again. I had to do it 3 times to get the 15x deal. you can leave and join household again and again
Jan 25, 2008
824 posts
236 upvotes
Montréal
So can you get 20% off and use points to buy the switch is it cost effective.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3398 posts
175 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
What are you guys buying? I’m thinking of getting the Nest Hello but I think most people are looking to get the Switch
Apr 27, 2014
970 posts
438 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thesubmitter wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 11:06 pm
So can you get 20% off and use points to buy the switch is it cost effective.
It's good if you want the upfront discount, you'll end up getting approx $76 off a switch on tuesday and you can pay with points or cash. If you bought it on a bonus redemption day then you can get an additional $100 off but need to redeem at least 200000 points, and those usually happen once a month.
Fido Sims/Instructions for Koodo Port out for Sale, PM Me!
Nov 24, 2015
380 posts
211 upvotes
Durham Region
uoboy0 wrote: I have two sdm offers today, anyone knows if they will stack?
I had the same double offer as you

It’s weird but I had 2 milk 20x pts offers and they both stacked got 1140 pts x 2 for buying 4L of milk