Shopping Discussion

Locked: 20% Off Reg Price Merchandise Every Day - First Hour of Open Only (SENIORS ONLY)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2020 12:31 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
2399 posts
3918 upvotes
Onterrible

20% Off Reg Price Merchandise Every Day - First Hour of Open Only (SENIORS ONLY)

Long time commenter, first time poster *equips flame suit*

Not sure how valuable this is to everyone especially amidst social distancing recommendations, but if you or any family are seniors and take advantage of the senior discount at SDM, it is now applicable every day during the first hour of business (not just Thursdays).

I expect many non-seniors will try to take advantage of (abuse?) this as well, so knowing that will happen, I'd recommend having them purchase anything you may want in order to limit the amount of people going in the stores at this time.

Instead of you lugging your potential COVID-carrier ass into SDM to try to flip those Switch bundles on Kijiji, get mom/pops or gram-gram/grandpa to pick it up instead.

Keep in mind, the elderly are the most vulnerable at this time.

EDIT: Especially keep it in mind as drug stores are the #2 destination people who are sick congregate to, #1 being a hospital.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2392 posts
17567 upvotes
Reposted several times - sorry, your flame suit won't protect a repost.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
2399 posts
3918 upvotes
Onterrible
Leverage wrote: Reposted several times - sorry, your flame suit won't protect a repost.
Whoops!

And I even searched by the Shopper's tag.

I will delete this one ASAP!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7066 posts
3378 upvotes
What would SDM's reaction be if someone's grandma came in and grabbed 20 packs of the charmin on friday at a nice discount on top of that

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)