Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

20x PC Optimum Points (30%) for Online Orders (Ends Jan 23) (OLED SWITCH CURRENTLY OOS)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2022 12:59 pm
Jul 21, 2006
361 posts
46 upvotes
Thanks OP. Made me curious to check if they have a black Playstation headset and manage to snag on... and some Teals bubble bath that is on sale!
Dec 5, 2015
693 posts
822 upvotes
Verdun, QC
Thanks! Just saw it too and ordered.

For my fellow QC ppl. You need to order on Pharmaprix. But if you search or browse for the OLED it won't come up. Do a google search for "Pharmaprix switch OLED"!

https://magasiner.pharmaprix.ca/Shop/Ni ... 5496883409
Jul 29, 2015
211 posts
211 upvotes
Saskatoon
Oh my god I just bought the Switch OLED... and just bought a $550 sound bar last night. I'm going to seriously regret this
Jul 29, 2016
363 posts
95 upvotes
Why does my Shoppers confirmation email have Different optimum card number than my account? Even when logged in.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2402 posts
673 upvotes
Montreal
Now I feel tempted to sell my V1 for an OLED....
Jul 4, 2020
129 posts
122 upvotes
I was able to log in. I click the "load offer" thing before adding anything to the cart but for bonus points it says 0 regardless of what I add. Is this a targeted offer?
Sep 8, 2008
189 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
Switch oled can be ordered through the link in the post. I just placed an order.
Feb 5, 2006
6 posts
2 upvotes
I was able to check out with the 127,965 bonus points showing up on the check out screen. However, once I placed order, the confirmation page show 0 bonus points.
The confirmation email and the order history also shows 0 points.
Nov 27, 2013
187 posts
43 upvotes
Canada
I dont get any shoppers offers. Is this because I use my phone and don't have a physical card?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7610 posts
5583 upvotes
Yragorn wrote: Now I feel tempted to sell my V1 for an OLED....
Thinking the same. Anyone know what a moddable version sells for generally?
Dec 10, 2005
978 posts
2328 upvotes
tietherope wrote: Thinking the same. Anyone know what a moddable version sells for generally?
I am on the same boat but decided not to do so. A V1 switch can have so many other uses. I am using it as a Xbox game pass streamer and works very well.
Sep 8, 2008
189 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
The confirmation email showed me the points but the app hasn’t updated the points total yet.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8909 posts
16013 upvotes
Montreal
JohnBay wrote: I dont get any shoppers offers. Is this because I use my phone and don't have a physical card?
Don't you need to get a physical card in a SDM store to register it in the app on your phone to participate?

If you only use the app on your phone, I think you have to load your offers every week. If you use the Web site with a browser (like me) the offers appear automatically without having to load them.
Last edited by Temporel on Jan 22nd, 2022 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 30, 2012
417 posts
780 upvotes
Picked up a Nintendo Switch game yesterday for 20x points + 5k points for using PC Mastercard. Worked out as around 38% back in points, awesome deal.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8506 posts
4382 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I just made an order online and do not see anything about the 20x points and 5000 bonus points when I checkout.
Is that normal? Or should I call PC points asking about it?

Update: I just figured out why.
I log in using a member account, not the main account.
You need to log in with the account that show the coupon to get the offer.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Jul 8, 2018
123 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
Raki wrote: Okay thanks! I just found it. I'm going to send it in.

Does it take long for them to repair?
In December, I sent mine in (from Toronto) and they had them back to me within two weeks.
Dec 5, 2015
693 posts
822 upvotes
Verdun, QC
Yragorn wrote: Now I feel tempted to sell my V1 for an OLED....
I just bought the OLED as a second one. I introduced Zelda to the wife and just dance to the daughters... Now the thing is always used by them.

Oled is the perfect option.

Anyone know if the cradles are interchangeable?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)