Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

20x PC Optimum Points (30%) for Online Orders (Ends Jan 23) (OLED SWITCH CURRENTLY OOS)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2022 12:59 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7620 posts
5596 upvotes
Went ahead and ordered the OLED switch. My v1 has been plugged in for years, can't imagine the battery life is that great anymore, so will sell it. Also barely have time to play, let alone mod it.
Mar 27, 2004
588 posts
24 upvotes
Raki wrote: Okay thanks! I just found it. I'm going to send it in.

Does it take long for them to repair?
I sent mine recently. Getting the printout to send it to them is instantaneous or within a day. From when you drop it off at UPS to when you get it back took me I believe 2 weeks or so.
Oct 29, 2007
235 posts
41 upvotes
Esca wrote: I sent mine recently. Getting the printout to send it to them is instantaneous or within a day. From when you drop it off at UPS to when you get it back took me I believe 2 weeks or so.
Oh that's pretty quick then! Thanks!
Dec 12, 2012
340 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
I'm logged in and see the 20x points on the front page. But when checking out, i don't see the bonus point... anyone know why?
Sep 4, 2015
61 posts
67 upvotes
Madden, AB
terrbear wrote: I'm logged in and see the 20x points on the front page. But when checking out, i don't see the bonus point... anyone know why?
Having the same issue
Nov 27, 2013
189 posts
43 upvotes
Canada
For superstore I don't need a card but I guess I need to get a physical card for Shoppers.
Aug 30, 2007
773 posts
1460 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. In for one...

Our family hasn't had a Nintendo since the Wii. Help me pick a game for my teenager... Smash Bros? Super Mario Party? Mario Kart?

TIA.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2402 posts
673 upvotes
Montreal
RockyMtns27 wrote: Thanks OP. In for one...

Our family hasn't had a Nintendo since the Wii. Help me pick a game for my teenager... Smash Bros? Super Mario Party? Mario Kart?

TIA.
Smash bros and mario kart are your best bet, mario party gets boring after a while
Nov 6, 2004
300 posts
103 upvotes
JohnBay wrote: For superstore I don't need a card but I guess I need to get a physical card for Shoppers.
Just use the card on the PC Optimum app in store. I always use that with no issues.
Aug 30, 2007
773 posts
1460 upvotes
Calgary
Yragorn wrote: Smash bros and mario kart are your best bet, mario party gets boring after a while
Thanks, anyone recommend any of the other Super Mario type games?
Jun 2, 2011
135 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto
terrbear wrote: I'm logged in and see the 20x points on the front page. But when checking out, i don't see the bonus point... anyone know why?
Had same problem. I downloaded the shoppers app and was able to see the points on there.
Dec 12, 2012
340 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
Nhuynh555 wrote: Had same problem. I downloaded the shoppers app and was able to see the points on there.
I downloaded the app just now and still don't see bonus points. Seems like a problem for my account then.. thanks!
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2873 posts
1053 upvotes
RockyMtns27 wrote: Thanks, anyone recommend any of the other Super Mario type games?
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Super Mario Party Superstars (the newest one)

Super Mario Brothers U Deluxe
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13884 posts
27479 upvotes
RockyMtns27 wrote: Thanks, anyone recommend any of the other Super Mario type games?
Luigi’s Mansion is a must
Feb 2, 2013
451 posts
91 upvotes
Kitchener
Nintendo Switch™ (OLED model) w/ Neon Red & Neon Blue Joy-Con in stock as well now
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1693 posts
450 upvotes
GTA
Yragorn wrote: Smash bros and mario kart are your best bet, mario party gets boring after a while
I’ve been putting tons of time into Mario party with friends I’ve made online. It’s great when used with discord for voice chat.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7620 posts
5596 upvotes
mozak2 wrote: Nintendo Switch™ (OLED model) w/ Neon Red & Neon Blue Joy-Con in stock as well now
Damn! Bought the white a few hours ago. Would have much preferred the blue and red as that's what I currently have.
Mar 27, 2004
588 posts
24 upvotes
RockyMtns27 wrote: Thanks OP. In for one...

TIA.
Really depends what types of games your kid enjoyed on the Wii and maybe get the next gen version on Switch. The games you mentioned are good multi player games but for single player they get boring fast (with the exception of Super Smash Bros as it has a more in-depth single player campaign).

For me without a doubt the best single player game on the Switch and maybe of all time is Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7620 posts
5596 upvotes
Esca wrote: Really depends what types of games your kid enjoyed on the Wii and maybe get the next gen version on Switch. The games you mentioned are good multi player games but for single player they get boring fast (with the exception of Super Smash Bros as it has a more in-depth single player campaign).

For me without a doubt the best single player game on the Switch and maybe of all time is Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Zelda is the best game of all time. But I'm talking Ocarina of Time.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)