Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

20x points on SDM, Sept 21 ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2019 3:48 am
42 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
3204 posts
1376 upvotes
Quebec
johnpush1 wrote: Thanks. need something at SDM!
yeha i plan to buy video games lol

Yup video games at a drug store, feel strange to say
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6902 posts
586 upvotes
GT'eh
Might be a good time to grab a Switch, anyone know if Shoppes got the newer versions with the dark grey controllers yet?
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h <0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<h lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: rFD | 500+
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1928 posts
2774 upvotes
Halifax
upvoted. By the wording sept 21st only, it means that the normal 20x weekend is limited to saturday only. After that, you might get a 20x on the following monday, tuesday, friday, saturday, the following week, the next week after that, 2 tuesdays from now, etc.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4842 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
Is there even a point in posting these offers? They happen every other day
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
3204 posts
1376 upvotes
Quebec
john.canad wrote: Is there even a point in posting these offers? They happen every other day
yeha because usually its a YMMV if you have the offer

But this one is open to anyone
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
Neovingian wrote: Might be a good time to grab a Switch, anyone know if Shoppes got the newer versions with the dark grey controllers yet?
I'm on the hunt for a Switch Lite. I wonder when Shoppers is going to get those in?
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
3204 posts
1376 upvotes
Quebec
TomRFD wrote: I'm on the hunt for a Switch Lite. I wonder when Shoppers is going to get those in?
Mine usually get stuff like that on release date aka today, so i hope their will still have some tomorrow
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
ratatapa wrote: Mine usually get stuff like that on release date aka today, so i hope their will still have some tomorrow
Guess I'll swing by my goto Shoppers for video game stuff tomorrow to check it out.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
3204 posts
1376 upvotes
Quebec
TomRFD wrote: Guess I'll swing by my goto Shoppers for video game stuff tomorrow to check it out.
I kinda want to buy 1 t oresell normal price (no profit) that would give me 150k pts :P
Feb 28, 2008
151 posts
49 upvotes
Hamilton
Do the points apply to the taxes as well? How many points should I expect back from a 449$ +tx item?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4352 posts
3740 upvotes
JimmyLeggs wrote: Do the points apply to the taxes as well? How many points should I expect back from a 449$ +tx item?
Points are for the before tax price.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1718 posts
1754 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Only one day? last week was 20x pts through the weekend
Anyways, perfer timing for me to grab someting
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1360 posts
2066 upvotes
Vancouver
TomRFD wrote: I'm on the hunt for a Switch Lite. I wonder when Shoppers is going to get those in?
What is the real benefit of the Switch Lite other than price? I just can't see myself playing on a small screen with limited games that supports handheld mode. I have a sister-in-law who has the full version Switch that do a lot more than being a handheld. I am just trying to figure out which one is worth getting as both of my kids are due for an upgrade from a 2DS.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
QuickFingers wrote: What is the real benefit of the Switch Lite other than price? I just can't see myself playing on a small screen with limited games that supports handheld mode. I have a sister-in-law who has the full version Switch that do a lot more than being a handheld. I am just trying to figure out which one is worth getting as both of my kids are due for an upgrade from a 2DS.
I have an original regular Switch so the Lite offers up better battery life. The smaller size and weight make it easier to take it on the go and it reportedly has better ergonomics for gaming (vs the larger, regular Switch when undocked). Half the time I play is on the go so I figure if I can get one for a decent deal (20x or a straight up discount), it'll be worthwhile. It also gives me a second unit to play on at home if the regular one is in use.

Everyones situation will differ of course but it seems like a great second unit for our household.
Jan 23, 2011
53 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary
Has anyone seen if Shoppers carries the NHL20 PS4 Pro bundle?
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1360 posts
2066 upvotes
Vancouver
@TomRFD

Okay thanks for your input. Now I just need to find which SDM carries the switch. I am in Vancouver and the stores closest to me are small and almost never has any electronics.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)