Shoppers Drug Mart 20X Points Wednesday Feb 5th, Coupon Required

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2014 9:31 am
[OP]
Oct 28, 2012
444 posts
159 upvotes
Calgary

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shoppers Drug Mart 20X Points Wednesday Feb 5th, Coupon Required

[IMG]http://s28.postimg.org/vi0sr44t9/20x.png[/IMG]

Link if it's easier to print this way : http://s28.postimg.org/vi0sr44t9/20x.png

On wednesday you can get 20X the shoppers points with the coupon I uploaded (It's generic and can be used by anyone). It cannot be used on the regular stuff, gift cards, stamps, lottery & stuff along those lines. It's a great promo if you missed saturdays, Some notable deals:

Nintendo 3ds XL $169.99
PS Vita $179.99
Nexus 7 FHD 16GB $229.99 (Please note this will be a blue box! They also carry the 32gb old version for close to the same price)
PS3 12GB $189.99
NHL 14, GTA V, Assassins Creed IV $49.99 (Xbox / PS3 only)

With 20X points, it's pretty much an extra 26.4% off. Considering if you spend $475 you can get $170 free the next visit.

Points will be awarded by the 12th of February. Limit of 1 Coupon per customer per day, which means if you use 2 of these coupons on 1 shoppers card, you will only get points for the first one used. So if your looking for a certain item, like the nexus or 3ds xl make sure that store has it before you do all your shopping for the day.
7 replies
Aug 31, 2010
892 posts
175 upvotes
Victoria
I checked my Optimum account and found I didn't get the points. Could I still get the points if I didn't have the receipt? Need to call them?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4351 posts
900 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
qianquan wrote: I checked my Optimum account and found I didn't get the points. Could I still get the points if I didn't have the receipt? Need to call them?
You should ask in a different thread because this promo hasn't even started yet, so you might be confusing others.
Mar 24, 2012
127 posts
59 upvotes
New Glasgow
qianquan wrote: I checked my Optimum account and found I didn't get the points. Could I still get the points if I didn't have the receipt? Need to call them?
With the coupon 20x the points and 18,500 promos, they scan at the till and the points are added the following week.
[OP]
Oct 28, 2012
444 posts
159 upvotes
Calgary
Probably not without the receipt, they need the receipt number to find the transaction. Otherwise they would just be guessing how many points to give, Im assuming this is from a previous promotion... I would check the coupon you used last time, if it was one of their weekly offers that are only given to your optimum account they usually don't get added till the first week of the next month,(So if it was used jan 15th, you wouldn't get it till around feb 7th, if used Jan 25th, same thing). Some of their mailed out coupons also take quite awhile to get added.

These coupons that everyone can use always get added in under a week though.
Aug 31, 2010
892 posts
175 upvotes
Victoria
dealfinder07 wrote: Probably not without the receipt, they need the receipt number to find the transaction. Otherwise they would just be guessing how many points to give, Im assuming this is from a previous promotion... I would check the coupon you used last time, if it was one of their weekly offers that are only given to your optimum account they usually don't get added till the first week of the next month,(So if it was used jan 15th, you wouldn't get it till around feb 7th, if used Jan 25th, same thing). Some of their mailed out coupons also take quite awhile to get added.

These coupons that everyone can use always get added in under a week though.
Thanks OP for your answer. I lost my receipt, so I have to wait to see...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5362 posts
1106 upvotes
Toronto
How much do you have to spend? The usual $75?