Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] 8000 PC Optimum points FREE for creating a pharmacy account online

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2019 12:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1146 posts
1074 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Shoppers Drug Mart] 8000 PC Optimum points FREE for creating a pharmacy account online

Expires May 22, 19

Received email

Receive 8000 PC Optimum points when you sign up & verify your Pharmacy account online

https://mypharmacy.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/

Looks like you might need to have a prescription on hand from SDM to enter the prescription # and store #. BUT ignore the request and you will still receive the email to verify your account so no prescription needed on hand to register.

Fine print:
Pharmacy accounts online are not available in NL, PEI, QC, or YT. The PC Optimum offer is not available to AB customers. Offer valid from May 15 - May 22. Points will be awarded within 21 days after offer period end date. Offer not available to existing online Pharmacy account holders. Must be a PC Optimum member and meet all other eligibility requirements set out in the Shoppers Drug Mart Pharmacy Terms and Conditions for Use. Limit one offer per person.
Last edited by dotsandpixels on May 15th, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
51 replies
Mar 9, 2005
105 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
nice find, seems to me that you need a prescription # and a store # as part of the verifying account procedure.

Anyone sense the same thing?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1146 posts
1074 upvotes
Toronto, ON
who8myrice wrote:
May 15th, 2019 7:28 pm
nice find, seems to me that you need a prescription # and a store # as part of the verifying account procedure.

Anyone sense the same thing?
I thought the same but I didn't enter any information and I still got the email to confirm my enrollment. Might not be necessary to get the points.
Last edited by dotsandpixels on May 15th, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 19, 2015
45 posts
9 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Got the 8000 points. Thanks OP! A prescription from last year worked fine. They do verify your address, phone number, and personal health number match the prescription and store number.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2044 posts
1101 upvotes
montreal
Created the account.
Got the confirmation email.
Skip the prescription info (none at pharmaprix for us).
Linked my pc Account.

Will see if i get the 8000 pts
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2044 posts
1101 upvotes
montreal
pbal6505 wrote:
May 15th, 2019 7:37 pm
Got the 8000 points. Thanks OP! A prescription from last year worked fine. They do verify your address, phone number, and personal health number match the prescription and store number.
How long to see your pts in account?
Nov 15, 2016
59 posts
18 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Pharmacy accounts online are not available in NL, PEI, QC, or YT.Disappointed Face
Dec 23, 2015
227 posts
698 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Went thru all the steps and added prescription but I got a message that they couldn’t validate online and to call a number that was closed at this time or enroll in store
Jun 10, 2017
53 posts
11 upvotes
superbigjay wrote:
May 15th, 2019 8:05 pm
Created the account.
Got the confirmation email.
Skip the prescription info (none at pharmaprix for us).
Linked my pc Account.

Will see if i get the 8000 pts
How did you skip step 2. I don't see any option to skip it.
Dec 20, 2015
495 posts
287 upvotes
LONDON
Got an email but unable to verify account because I don't have prescriptions.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
1596 posts
621 upvotes
North Vancouver
Easy peasy, thanks OP! Have your health card number handy if you're going to do this.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. (Groucho Marx)
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)