Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Beauty online 20x points + 35,000 points code

Jr. Member
Mar 21, 2016
118 posts
102 upvotes
Ojnimo wrote: My two orders came today and the invoices only show EARNED points. And there is an note at the bottom of the invoice saying “ Earned PC Optimum points will be awarded to your account 2-3 days after your order has been shipped”, which is the one we received so far and is the one showing on the invoice. “If you entered a promo code to receive points from an optimum offer, these points will show up in your account 3-4 weeks after your order has been shipped”. So we will have to wait.

By the way, I didn’t expect the beauty bonus to be a whole bunch of full sized products. It is really nice even though I don’t quite like the lip colours. I received two bonus bags and they are different colour lip gloss and lip sticks.
I loved the bonus beauty stuff we got! I got a really nice eyebrow thing and lots of cool stuff to try :)
Member
User avatar
May 17, 2010
289 posts
261 upvotes
ottawa, ontario
^Same. Love all the full size bonuses. Waiting on the missing points to post. Way better the Sephora tiny samples.
Member
Mar 6, 2013
279 posts
78 upvotes
Still didn't get the bonus, so I put in a points inquiry. Let's see what happens.
Sr. Member
Oct 8, 2015
856 posts
431 upvotes
not sure if we'll still be getting 35000 points, it's showing up on the order tho
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1161 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
I placed 2 orders on same day, received both same day as well. On first order I received 20x and waiting on the bonus points. Second order I received no 20x so I decided to chat and inquire, CSR said she cannot see the second order.

She said she would send off to inquire and asked all of my information. After, she asked me if I had applied 20x on the first order, I said yes, then she comes back with the offer was a Limit of 1.

Funny how things work with this program, all of RFD places multiple orders and only some us receive the points. I’m only referring to the 20x not bonus offers.
Jr. Member
Feb 21, 2019
156 posts
86 upvotes
Catalina26 wrote: I placed 2 orders on same day, received both same day as well. On first order I received 20x and waiting on the bonus points. Second order I received no 20x so I decided to chat and inquire, CSR said she cannot see the second order.

She said she would send off to inquire and asked all of my information. After, she asked me if I had applied 20x on the first order, I said yes, then she comes back with the offer was a Limit of 1.

Funny how things work with this program, all of RFD places multiple orders and only some us receive the points. I’m only referring to the 20x not bonus offers.
I placed two orders as well and received 20X on both orders after the shipment. I am waiting for the 2 x 35,000 points. I am curious to try the SPRING2019 or PRINTEMPS2019 code again those days because apparently the code won't expire until the end of the month, but getting "the code has been used". Now I am wondering if the code is to be used one time only? I am curious to see if I will receive 2x bonus points or just one...
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1161 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
Ojnimo wrote: I placed two orders as well and received 20X on both orders after the shipment. I am waiting for the 2 x 35,000 points. I am curious to try the SPRING2019 or PRINTEMPS2019 code again those days because apparently the code won't expire until the end of the month, but getting "the code has been used". Now I am wondering if the code is to be used one time only? I am curious to see if I will receive 2x bonus points or just one...
You should receive both bonuses. Oh well, we’ll see what they say about my inquiry, otherwise I’ll return the order, didn’t really know what to do with the Lancôme toner I ordered anyways lol
Jr. Member
Feb 21, 2019
156 posts
86 upvotes
Catalina26 wrote: You should receive both bonuses. Oh well, we’ll see what they say about my inquiry, otherwise I’ll return the order, didn’t really know what to do with the Lancôme toner I ordered anyways lol
Did the 20X points and bonus points for the second order show on your order confirmation? If so, I don't know why you didn't get at least the 20X for now. I would return one order too if I don't get the bonus points. I only bought them because of the bonus points lol
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1161 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
Ojnimo wrote: Did the 20X points and bonus points for the second order show on your order confirmation? If so, I don't know why you didn't get at least the 20X for now. I would return one order too if I don't get the bonus points. I only bought them because of the bonus points lol
Yes, both orders showed 20x plus the 35,000. I’m going to wait till the bonus points show. Hopefully will post for both orders. If not, SDM is a 3 minute walk from me.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2009
1483 posts
1124 upvotes
Catalina26 wrote: Yes, both orders showed 20x plus the 35,000. I’m going to wait till the bonus points show. Hopefully will post for both orders. If not, SDM is a 3 minute walk from me.
Same here, both purchases were aprox 150$ including tax, got 130K pts one one and 110K on the other (first had Lancome over 125$). Got the 20x pts and Lancome 20K pts , waiting for 2 x 35K on each order (35K was on my bag screen before checkout and another 35K showed after payment :) )
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2009
1483 posts
1124 upvotes
still no sign of the pts.. they initially told me over the phone the pts will be awarded March 28th...
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2011
1033 posts
406 upvotes
Montreal
I just submitted a missing points request (I have a screenshot with the voucher and bonus points applied) will update the thread when I get an answer
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 23, 2006
4566 posts
1493 upvotes
Winnipeg
admiralackbar wrote: I just submitted a missing points request (I have a screenshot with the voucher and bonus points applied) will update the thread when I get an answer
It hasn’t been 2 weeks yet. I wish people would stop bringing this to their attention ... “Hey where are all my points from that loophole that made my transaction almost free?!”

Top