Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Beauty online 20x points + 35,000 points code

Sep 12, 2010
86 posts
5 upvotes
smackioio wrote:
Mar 17th, 2019 5:29 pm
I got 60,200 pts out of my 130,200 pts, when are the other 70K points going to show up ? any idea? are we sure they ll give us those points? I got 35K+35k on my order after the payment screen.
Why 35k+35k?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1326 posts
836 upvotes
Stabilo7 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2019 8:12 pm
Got 70k of 105k but as others have said the bonus is supposed to take 2 to 3 weeks.
Let's hope so :). I am waiting for 70K as I got 35K x 2 for some reason on both my orders. I do have a PCF MC Elite...not sure maybe that's why. But if I dont get the pts I'm gonna fight them until I get them, I can always close the card if that's what they want :P
Sep 4, 2016
178 posts
186 upvotes
I started a points inquiry for the same reason. I dont understand their 2 to 3 week logic.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1054 posts
1503 upvotes
Toronto
Dmichel99 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 5:57 am
I started a points inquiry for the same reason. I dont understand their 2 to 3 week logic.
This is standard for points offers, those who shop at SDM often know this.

Points inquiry will get you nowhere. If the offer states you will get your points at a certain date, then you have to wait till the date has passed to start your inquiries.

PS. All of us who placed an order with the extra code
know that the offer was not supposed to stack with the 20x offer since they closed the loop and OP stated the English version of the code was not valid but somehow they forgot to block the French version of it. So consider yourself lucky if you get the extra 35,000 points.
Aug 13, 2017
113 posts
86 upvotes
I wasn't offered the bonus points on accounts. when I did a live chat, I was simply told the offers cannot be combined. Is there anything I can do here?

I have the email to show the total points that should have been awarded vs points that were posted to my account. Please advise?
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4511 posts
1434 upvotes
Winnipeg
Dealdede wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 8:50 am
I wasn't offered the bonus points on accounts. when I did a live chat, I was simply told the offers cannot be combined. Is there anything I can do here?

I have the email to show the total points that should have been awarded vs points that were posted to my account. Please advise?
Wait 2-3 weeks, and if points don’t show up and you don’t think you got good value out of the transaction, return the stuff.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1054 posts
1503 upvotes
Toronto
Dealdede wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 8:50 am

Yes, you can wait the 2 weeks that bonus points take to post. Standard for bonus points offers to show up between 2-3 weeks after promotion has ended.

PS nobody has received the 35,000 points yet. And we won’t until later on. No point in calling in or emailing or chatting about it.
Aug 13, 2017
113 posts
86 upvotes
Catalina26 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 9:22 am
Yes, you can wait the 2 weeks that bonus points take to post. Standard for bonus points offers to show up between 2-3 weeks after promotion has ended.

PS nobody has received the 35,000 points yet. And we won’t until later on. No point in calling in or emailing or chatting about it.
Oh I did not know of the 2-3 weeks standard waiting time. I recently got into PC points program. I will wait and see if something gets posted.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1054 posts
1503 upvotes
Toronto
Dealdede wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 9:31 am
Oh I did not know of the 2-3 weeks standard waiting time. I recently got into PC points program. I will wait and see if something gets posted.

Thanks
No problem, if you just started collecting points there’s a PC thread in the discussion forum. Would be very helpful to read the thread, at least the OP.

And SDM is very good at posting points, so you won’t have a problem there.

Side note, CSRs are clue less. Best to ask in these threads. You will always get the “offers are not combinable” robot response from them.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1326 posts
836 upvotes
canuckcolehead wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 8:56 am
Wait 2-3 weeks, and if points don’t show up and you don’t think you got good value out of the transaction, return the stuff.
The email states 2-3 weeks from the purchase date for bonus points. Bonus points are not considered 20x or 10x or multiplier offers though, those pts will show up as soon as the order is shipped. As for the Voucher related pts, according to my sources it should be before or on Mar 28th when those pts will show up. Fingers crossed
Jun 23, 2015
37 posts
18 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
just got my package and my packing slip says i earned 55,910 points when my online invoice says that i earned 90,910. let's see if they'll add the rest in 2-3 weeks
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2975 posts
246 upvotes
My points were canceled also, I’ll be returning the stuff if I don’t get them :(
May 25, 2015
178 posts
146 upvotes
London, ON
I think we just have to wait to get points posted. Last time the 20x offer code also stacked with 20x offer so this should most likely stack too.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4511 posts
1434 upvotes
Winnipeg
Rockdaddy22 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 9:19 pm
My points were canceled also, I’ll be returning the stuff if I don’t get them :(
Points weren't cancelled, they just don't post the bonus points on the invoice
swar12894 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 10:07 am
I think we just have to wait to get points posted. Last time the 20x offer code also stacked with 20x offer so this should most likely stack too.
Took about 2-3 weeks to post last time, so fingers crossed it will be the same this time.
Feb 21, 2019
109 posts
69 upvotes
Rockdaddy22 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 9:19 pm
My two orders came today and the invoices only show EARNED points. And there is an note at the bottom of the invoice saying “ Earned PC Optimum points will be awarded to your account 2-3 days after your order has been shipped”, which is the one we received so far and is the one showing on the invoice. “If you entered a promo code to receive points from an optimum offer, these points will show up in your account 3-4 weeks after your order has been shipped”. So we will have to wait.

By the way, I didn’t expect the beauty bonus to be a whole bunch of full sized products. It is really nice even though I don’t quite like the lip colours. I received two bonus bags and they are different colour lip gloss and lip sticks.