Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

The Biggest Bonus Redemption Event of the Year!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2022 7:59 am
Nov 20, 2008
70 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
jonny_fishead wrote: Surprised there is no love for the d-link covr mesh wifi system for $99, seems pretty hot combined with the bonus redemption.
Is the Dlink COVR mesh system good? I'm thinking of getting a mesh system....
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1496 posts
1037 upvotes
moncton
TFCREDNWHITE wrote: Is the Dlink COVR mesh system good? I'm thinking of getting a mesh system....
Reviews are mixed. The picture looks like 2 units but I'm thinking it might be just one. Really hot if its 2 units.
Aug 18, 2005
406 posts
69 upvotes
So looks like a bunch of the stores had them in the back last night but had to hold for today.

Went to a store last night around 11:45pm and they said they were sold out of switches. Went back today at 8am when they opened and they had cases of them all out by the cashier.

I don’t blame them though - drives more traffic to the stores and gives everyone a chance to buy if they can’t make it the first day.

Now I can check some Xmas shopping off my list!
Feb 18, 2017
124 posts
110 upvotes
ammoor88 wrote: I have this enabled on my app on purpose. Cards can be lost, stolen, swiped, whatever, and they don't require ID even when redeeming half a million points. I have my card and key fob set to earning only, and I can only redeem through my phone. Much safer I think
Thanks for that tip. Just changed my settings
May 4, 2003
206 posts
12 upvotes
Quispamsis,NB
Does Shoppers have Jedi fallen on sale?
Jun 10, 2016
525 posts
407 upvotes
Burlington, ON
just picked up the Acer Chromebook 11 for $26 taxes after redeeming 130k points - thanks to everyone for the pointers.

also, according to the stock website shared earlier - still lots of switches in Brampton SDMs - saw some at the bovaird/mclaughlin store this morning.
Aug 2, 2015
358 posts
542 upvotes
Toronto
Yonge and Elgin Mills has Switch in stock (new version)

I picked up the last Mario Cart bundle, but they have plenty of Switches here.
Aug 4, 2017
1 posts
Will I able to combine these two promos? If I have 390K points, will I able to go online and do 3 transactions and get the 3X 70000 Bono is points? Thanks ?
Images
  • 945E5C52-13B7-4E23-A1BD-F568DDEC2F3A.jpeg
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1496 posts
1037 upvotes
moncton
muscleflex wrote: just picked up the Acer Chromebook 11 for $26 taxes after redeeming 130k points - thanks to everyone for the pointers.

also, according to the stock website shared earlier - still lots of switches in Brampton SDMs - saw some at the bovaird/mclaughlin store this morning.
What are the specs on this?
Aug 16, 2019
229 posts
253 upvotes
muscleflex wrote: just picked up the Acer Chromebook 11 for $26 taxes after redeeming 130k points - thanks to everyone for the pointers.

Do they have ps4 1 tb console in stock?
Oct 16, 2018
97 posts
195 upvotes
jonny_fishead wrote: Surprised there is no love for the d-link covr mesh wifi system for $99, seems pretty hot combined with the bonus redemption.
I want this but can't find it anywhere !!!
Jun 10, 2016
525 posts
407 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Dealavenger19 wrote: Do they have ps4 1 tb console in stock?
sorry, not there now - you could try calling? when I was there at 8am no one else was there for electronics - really quiet store. they had lots of stuff in the display case and more in the back.
Dec 16, 2017
76 posts
115 upvotes
Lionel10 wrote: I want this but can't find it anywhere !!!
The UPC code for the Dlink Covr is 790069437328
Use that code on Stocktrack.ca to find the stock in your area. I see lots of stock in my area.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1874 posts
1018 upvotes
sixshot28 wrote: Can I redo this like refund, and rebuy it?? Will the points adjust back asap?
They likely won't redo it in store because they cannot refund or adjust points. But you may be able to save yourself the trip and call customer service with PC points and have them do an adjustment. What they should do is give you back the extra points you didn't have to redeem since it was bonus redemption. Cashier fudged up.
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1318 posts
371 upvotes
Montreal, QC
imoo2u wrote: Has any one spotted Amazon HD 10 and/or HD 8 tablets in Pharmaprix within 10 km from downtown Montreal?
None in 3 Pharmaprix (Lasalle and Verdun) that I went except for 1 HD 8 in Brossard when I stopped by on the way to Costco Brossard for some goodies.
Also no Firestick 4k, too.
Bought an Amazon FireHD 10 in Ahuntsic just now, saw your post but couldn’t confirm until this morning
Oct 16, 2018
97 posts
195 upvotes
home800011315348 wrote: The UPC code for the Dlink Covr is 790069437328
Use that code on Stocktrack.ca to find the stock in your area. I see lots of stock in my area.
Am going to go pick up one right now !! Thanks. Found 4 near by
Nov 15, 2019
1 posts
For anyone who wants a Switch during the super redemption. Shoppers at Bathurst and Rutherford have tons. :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)