Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

Bonus PC Optimum points when you purchase participating Google Nest products, today only!

[OP]
Sep 2, 2016
5 posts
3 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Bonus PC Optimum points when you purchase participating Google Nest products, today only!

Shoppers Drug Mart is offering up to 30,000 bonus optimum points when you purchase participating Google Nest products. As well, additional bonus optimum points can be earned by spending over a certain dollar value. I purchased the Google Nest Mini 2nd generation for $69.99 and the Braun Shaver 5018s shaver on sale for $79.99. Earned 57,465 bonus optimum points.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
4292 posts
7819 upvotes
Kitchener
How many times is this going to be reposted?
PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3060 Ti 8gb, 64gb RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1263 posts
3273 upvotes
New Brunswick
Haven't all of these been on actual sale at some point for a better price?
[OP]
Sep 2, 2016
5 posts
3 upvotes
Prices are likely to be lower on Black Friday, but the big offer with this deal was the optimum points to be earned, specifically 20 times the points on purchases over $75, combined with the bonus points specific to the Google product purchase. Please note that SDM appears to no longer offering the 20 times points for electronics purchases, and has changed so it only applies to cosmetics. For example, purchasing the Google Nest Mini 2 and the Braun shaver will earn just over 17,000 optimum points, whereas when I made the purchase this morning my receipt listed the points earned as just over 59,000.