Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart Black Friday

Bonus Redemption Event (Nov. 26 to Dec. 1)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2022 10:09 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5493 posts
47326 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] [Black Friday] Bonus Redemption Event (Nov. 26 to Dec. 1)

The manager at my local store confirmed this morning Bonus Redemption Event starting on November 26 to December 1.

70,000 points = $70 plus a $30 bonus points offer for $100
130,000 points = $130 plus a $70 bonus points offer for $200
250,000 points = $250 plus a $150 bonus points offer for a $400

Will try to post flyer on the weekend if possible.
Images
  • received_580545159889195-1~2.jpg
  • received_686594205575863-1~2.jpg
  • received_283559467114643-1~2.jpg
  • received_591852398570938-1~2.jpg
  • received_1507900619593092-1.jpg
  • received_293661552651777-1~2.jpg
  • received_3096703163937644-1~2.jpg
  • received_279303767544401-1~2.jpg
  • received_944256902843418-1~2.jpg
  • received_223639616566692-1~2.jpg
  • received_1123544435081755-1.jpg
  • received_911234152830594-1.jpg
  • received_320352802935451-1~2.jpg
  • received_979381499666843-1~2.jpg
Last edited by hill15 on Nov 21st, 2021 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
Can I use points to purchase gift cards?
imoo2u wrote: Time and time again, this has been mentioned over and over again on every PCO point redemption.
Firstly, why not the seeker consults the T & C of SDM/Pharmaprix ?
To cut the chase,
the answer is always same old NO on gift cards, drug prescriptions, tobacco, bus tickets, Loto products and milk (in Qc).
Can I return electronics?

It depends on the location. The corporate policy does not matter at all. You need to ask your local store directly.

Can I use points to pay the taxes?

No

Can I use points to purchase gift cards?

No

Can I use points to purchase gift cards?

Still no


But i like to purchase gift card with points

...
2314 replies
Newbie
Nov 19, 2013
62 posts
532 upvotes
Great news! Just racked up 175K bonus points this morning getting a PS5 at RCSS!
Sr. Member
Apr 19, 2020
533 posts
863 upvotes
langley
cheapmf wrote: Great news! Just racked up 175K bonus points this morning getting a PS5 at RCSS!
They have ps5?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 7, 2007
4316 posts
3009 upvotes
GTA
Come onnnnn OLED switch!!!!
Jr. Member
May 15, 2008
143 posts
83 upvotes
Mississauga
I know this is asked everytime but what was the best redemption deal? just in comparison. Do I hold for boxing day? or Do I release the points!?

nvm, i found it. last year's around this time is the same.
https://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/beaut ... ore-deals/

2020 Bonus Redemption Event (November 27 to December 2 Only):

Spend 70,000 points and get up to $100.00 off (regularly $70.00)
Spend 130,000 points and get up to $200.00 off (regularly $130.00)
Spend 250,000 points and get up to $400.00 off (regularly $250.00)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 7, 2017
1344 posts
3577 upvotes
New Brunswick
The perfect time for them to not have anything in stock!
Member
Nov 26, 2016
498 posts
948 upvotes
Here we go again .. good luck finding anything
Member
Dec 18, 2019
444 posts
293 upvotes
Calgary
For this event - if one wants to buy Nintendo Switch - can they do it online or have to go to the store?
In Heavy Metal We Trust
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
24173 posts
12213 upvotes
Toronto
Metalheart wrote: For this event - if one wants to buy Nintendo Switch - can they do it online or have to go to the store?
You can do either but there may not be large quantities online (or any at all) for consoles

Closer to, they will advertise this bonus redemption on the website. You'll likely get emails about it as well.
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 8, 2008
3720 posts
1034 upvotes
Toronto
cheapmf wrote: Great news! Just racked up 175K bonus points this morning getting a PS5 at RCSS!
How'd you do that? As far as I know RCSS doesn't do 20x the points so how did you get 175k lol
Member
Nov 20, 2015
270 posts
190 upvotes
Toronto, ON
undacova wrote: How'd you do that? As far as I know RCSS doesn't do 20x the points so how did you get 175k lol
RCSS has a promo currently, for every $100 spent on electronics, receive 25,000 bonus points. On the front page of their flyer.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1212 posts
1251 upvotes
Hamilton
undacova wrote: How'd you do that? As far as I know RCSS doesn't do 20x the points so how did you get 175k lol
There is a current bonus offer at RCSS for baby items, toys, electronics. 25,000 points for every $100 spent
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4201 posts
1350 upvotes
QC
So beside the Switchs, anything worth to pick?
Newbie
Dec 19, 2006
53 posts
13 upvotes
Surrey BC
What time does the sale start at 24hr locations?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7360 posts
8036 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
raidencreed wrote: What time does the sale start at 24hr locations?
Literally 12:01 AM local time
Member
Apr 1, 2011
468 posts
454 upvotes
Toronto
Last year the website crashed at 12am...use cable not wifi if you can
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3015 posts
1513 upvotes
Montreal, QC
jason.chan07 wrote: I know this is asked everytime but what was the best redemption deal? just in comparison. Do I hold for boxing day? or Do I release the points!?

nvm, i found it. last year's around this time is the same.
https://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/beaut ... ore-deals/

2020 Bonus Redemption Event (November 27 to December 2 Only):

Spend 70,000 points and get up to $100.00 off (regularly $70.00)
Spend 130,000 points and get up to $200.00 off (regularly $130.00)
Spend 250,000 points and get up to $400.00 off (regularly $250.00)
Yeah. Best redemption deal is the 250k for $400 off. Happens once a year around this time of year. The absolute best redemption is redeem points get back 40% if you're looking at buying expensive items
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2016
1560 posts
1519 upvotes
Montreal
DaVibe wrote: You can do either but there may not be large quantities online (or any at all) for consoles

Closer to, they will advertise this bonus redemption on the website. You'll likely get emails about it as well.
There won't be large quantities in-store as well Face With Tears Of Joy

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)