Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

Shoppers Drug Mart Canada: The Biggest Bonus Redemption Event Is Coming November 24th – 30th!

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2022 10:16 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
4260 posts
4601 upvotes
Whitby

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shoppers Drug Mart Canada: The Biggest Bonus Redemption Event Is Coming November 24th – 30th!

The Shoppers Drug Mart event that you have been waiting all year for is coming! From November the 24th to the 30th, Shoppers Drug Mart Canada will have the biggest bonus redemption event of the year.

During the redemption event you can redeem your points for the following values:

get up to $100 off your purchase when you redeem 70,000 points (an extra $30!)
get up to $200 off your purchase when you redeem 130,000 points (an extra $70!)
get up to $400 when you redeem 250,000 points (an extra$150!)

You can also shop online if you wish, so you can start preparing for your redemption there. This is a great opportunity to redeem on larger ticket items and Christmas gifts like video game consoles, laptops, and prestige cosmetics. If there are in-store bonus points on items, you will receive those points when you redeem. You will also receive points for any personal product offers that you have. For example, if you have 600 points for every $3 spent on Dove products, you will earn those points back if Dove products are a part of your redemption. If you need more points for your redemption, you still have a bit of time to collect points by using your offers this week.

https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca

https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca/editor ... ber-monday

Black Friday Coming Soon

The Biggest Bonus Redemption Event of the Year starts online at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, November 24.
Images
  • blog-106-500x293.png
Last edited by dyalect on Nov 22nd, 2022 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
Flyer posted on page 16
- You pay taxes on entire amount
- Cannot redeem for gift cards
- Cannot use multiple redemptions in the same transaction
- No points on redeemed amount, only amount left over
- Redeem in store or online (12AM EST/9 PM PST)
- Best Redemption offer is 40% back
- Best Redemption event is Black Friday
1918 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2677 posts
1401 upvotes
obligatory

- You pay taxes on entire amount
- Cannot redeem for gift cards
- Cannot use multiple redemptions in the same transaction
- No points on redeemed amount, only amount left over
- Redeem in store or online (12AM EST/9 PM PST)
- Best Redemption Event is on Black Friday (250,000 points for $400)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
7375 posts
7845 upvotes
Vancouver
Waiting for that questions asked every time there's a bonus redemption. :)

Ron.
Last edited by newfbc on Nov 16th, 2022 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Sr. Member
Apr 2, 2018
849 posts
634 upvotes
Edmonton
90210Franchise wrote: Gonna hopefully get Airpods Pro Second gen!
They’re selling Airpods Pro 2 overpriced $359 apple is selling $329
Telus $30 25GB 4 lines, Public Mobile $6, Freedom Mobile ($37.5/20GB + $45/20GB + $99 no data per year)
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2414 posts
1167 upvotes
burlington, on
is this one time per customer or i can redeem multiple times my points with same bonus?
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2013
1102 posts
2124 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
TheDgoat wrote: obligatory

- You pay taxes on entire amount
- Cannot redeem for gift cards
- Cannot use multiple redemptions in the same transaction
- No points on redeemed amount, only amount left over
- Redeem in store or online (12AM EST/9 PM PST)
- Best Redemption Event is on Black Friday (250,000 points for $400)
Correcting myself, thanks for the catch. Sorry for the misinterpretation earlier!!!

Best redemption offer is still 40% back.

400k pts get you 400$ off and 160k pts back, so IF someone has enough pts, 40% is the best time because effectively it's 240k pts for 400$.

But no doubt best redemption event is Black Friday!
Last edited by kebbage on Nov 16th, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fido Data Plans
Fido Internet
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1687 posts
1607 upvotes
Toronto
User772911 wrote: They’re selling Airpods Pro 2 overpriced $359 apple is selling $329
lol $30 dif but you get it all off bonus points and bonus redemptions like this who cares honestly.

if you use optimum right its a massive savings. can buy $70 worth of stuff already on good sales get 20x and those 35k point promos., then ~2x that on redemption like 250k for 400.. sometimes your net is close to $0 for tons of product.
.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
5113 posts
8308 upvotes
BC
User772911 wrote: They’re selling Airpods Pro 2 overpriced $359 apple is selling $329
True, but If you have 250K points you can add $40 filler and you get $150 off.

Or get use a 20x points offer and get 30% back in points
Jr. Member
Sep 9, 2015
127 posts
138 upvotes
kebbage wrote: Best redemption technically is still 40% back Face With Tears Of Joy, have to remind every time this post comes back up.

400k pts get you 400$ off and 160k pts back, so IF someone has enough pts, 40% is the best time because effectively it's 240k pts for 400$.
That's more like personal offer not event. I haven't got that offer like 2 years..... Crying Face
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3516 posts
3995 upvotes
Prince George
kebbage wrote: Best redemption technically is still 40% back Face With Tears Of Joy, have to remind every time this post comes back up.

400k pts get you 400$ off and 160k pts back, so IF someone has enough pts, 40% is the best time because effectively it's 240k pts for 400$.
Also have to remind every time this post comes up: 40% back is not an *event* available for everyone at the same time. It's an individual targeted offer you might get once in a blue moon.
Member
Mar 10, 2009
307 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto
cayolargo wrote: is this one time per customer or i can redeem multiple times my points with same bonus?
I would like to know this as well
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2013
1102 posts
2124 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
cg22226 wrote:
That's more like personal offer not event. I haven't got that offer like 2 years..... Crying Face
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: Also have to remind every time this post comes up: 40% back is not an *event* available for everyone at the same time. It's an individual targeted offer you might get once in a blue moon.
Right Face With Tears Of Joy my bad my bad, read too fast!!! Thanks for catching it!!!
Fido Data Plans
Fido Internet
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
5113 posts
8308 upvotes
BC
kebbage wrote: Best redemption technically is still 40% back Face With Tears Of Joy, have to remind every time this post comes back up.

400k pts get you 400$ off and 160k pts back, so IF someone has enough pts, 40% is the best time because effectively it's 240k pts for 400$.
To be fair their post says 'best redemption event', not 'personalized redemption offer'. I've only gotten that offer twice in 6+ years. Not worth holding out for 10Kpts savings.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2013
1102 posts
2124 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
peakingduck wrote: To be fair their post says 'best redemption event', not 'personalized redemption offer'. I've only gotten that offer twice in 6+ years. Not worth holding out for 10Kpts savings.
Yeah, read too fast! Thanks for the catch too.
Fido Data Plans
Fido Internet
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
5113 posts
8308 upvotes
BC
Max one redemption bonus per purchase, can't stack it on one purchase. You can do multiple purchases with redemptions though.

cayolargo wrote: is this one time per customer or i can redeem multiple times my points with same bonus?
imperial1 wrote: I would like to know this as well
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 30, 2003
3363 posts
185 upvotes
nice, was waiting for this. is it typically easy to get a switch online? or can i expect them to sell out quickly?

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)