Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Shoppers Drug Mart] Cold FX Extra Strength - 45 pills $4.99 YMMV?

[OP]
Nov 5, 2006
1 posts

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Cold FX Extra Strength - 45 pills $4.99 YMMV?

First Time Post

Cold FX extra strength 45 pills, 300 mg $4.99.
Regular strength 60 pills, 200mg $4.99 as well.

Calgary, Saddle ridge location, not sure if YMMV.
Images
  • 15797431918701222452699777034821.jpg
Share:
18 replies
Aug 7, 2015
145 posts
89 upvotes
Calgary, AB
As someone in the healthcare field, I feel a responsibility to tell people that there is no evidence this product works to prevent or reduce duration of colds and I have never recommended any patient use this. If money is no object and you want to try it out then go ahead, at least it's on sale and probably won't hurt you.
Mar 14, 2017
324 posts
620 upvotes
Toronto
Hot deal on snake oil!
Jul 23, 2007
235 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
Here we go again...
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1176 posts
540 upvotes
Kitchener. Ontario
jingjingbub wrote: As someone in the healthcare field, I feel a responsibility to tell people that there is no evidence this product works to prevent or reduce duration of colds and I have never recommended any patient use this. If money is no object and you want to try it out then go ahead, at least it's on sale and probably won't hurt you.
Healthcare professionals fight about a lot of things but this is the one piece of advice that brings us together
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3239 posts
3137 upvotes
Alberta
Snake oil...
Dec 1, 2018
427 posts
404 upvotes
m7cky wrote: Here we go again...
Images
  • D2805CC1-43CE-45AC-B0CE-7696B10EFD82.jpeg
Feb 26, 2017
602 posts
424 upvotes
I’m interested in this, however I feel that the vagina candles from goop are a better value.
Jul 7, 2005
922 posts
122 upvotes
Hot deal!

A lot of you are caught up on the name. I think they need to rebrand their product as ginseng extract or something and at 4.99 it's a steal.

Let me know when Jamieson cold fighter is on sale!!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8412 posts
2090 upvotes
m7cky wrote: Here we go again...
Ops first post...i am guessing they know exactly what went on last time
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2320 posts
2481 upvotes
Thoroughly discredited as junk science by now. At their height, the company launched plenty of self-sponsored studies that have now been shown to be dishonest selecting only those trials that showed efficacy (likely due to placebo effect), shutting down those that didn't. If you actually want a good, proven anti-cold/flu medicine that's been shown to be effective across numerous, well designed, not self-sponsored studies for the past few years try chewing any brand Zinc tablets preferably at 20mg at the first sign of illness.
Banned
Dec 17, 2019
228 posts
235 upvotes
Montreal
buckleys is as effective - and that's not saying much, haha!
I'm a customer at Public Mobile and VoIP.ms!
Banned
Dec 16, 2019
121 posts
57 upvotes
bubbasticky wrote: For anyone buying these, I have an incredible product to couple it with for maximum effectiveness.

For only $19.99, I'm selling sealed 1L mason jars filled with my taco farts. I call them "Bubba's ElixAir". All natural, organic, gluten-free, vegan-friendly, and never tested on animals. Unless you consider wellness-conscience people as 'animals' within our shared garden of humanity.

How does this work, you ask?

Well, you take a Cold FX, put it in your mouth, open one of my jars before you swallow the pill, insert your nose and inhale deeply, re-seal the jar to maintain freshness, and then immediately swallow the pill so that it enters your body with my restorative winds as simultaneously as possible. Should you experience any gagging, that is a common feature of the product and can be taken as a reliable indicator of the toxins being gently ushered out of your inner self.

You should immediately feel a wave of inner peace flow over you as your immune system and astrological aura combine in an ethereal shift and allows the ColdFX to neutralize any toxins in your bodily vessel.

Please contact me if you'd like more information. I can offer free samples of ElixAir to any potential soul-client who wishes to test the product. I plan to have tacos again next Thursday, so kindly contact me in advance to set up an appointment. I recommend bringing a gas mask or inhalant funnel of some kind to improve the experience.

Be well, John Spartans!
It's kinda ****** up how much time you have on your hands...