[Shoppers Drug Mart] Dove Men+Care on Sale for $2.88-$2 CO51 offer = $0.88 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 1:36 am
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1101 posts
297 upvotes
Surrey
I tried to claim this offer but it said product you scanned isn't valid for this offer. Anyone else experience this?
Dec 13, 2016
76 posts
53 upvotes
Alliston
$7.49 is the regular price for these? Yikes. Thanks OP.
Jan 21, 2013
588 posts
151 upvotes
in a bubble
i already subscribe to uniliver & dont see any dove coupons on checkout 51.....wth?
Sep 10, 2017
927 posts
490 upvotes
Lakejeans wrote: $7.49 is the regular price for these? Yikes. Thanks OP.
SDM always has inflated prices. If you visit no frills, it shows original price as 3.xx and for this week it’s down to 2.88$.
Aug 26, 2012
212 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone else still have their receipt stuck on pending approval? It's been about a day now. Usually they approve mine really fast.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6204 posts
5365 upvotes
Calgary
ionrfd wrote: Anyone else still have their receipt stuck on pending approval? It's been about a day now. Usually they approve mine really fast.
Mine is pending
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1086 posts
308 upvotes
GTA
ammaretto wrote: i already subscribe to uniliver & dont see any dove coupons on checkout 51.....wth?
This offer is only available on their APP.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1101 posts
297 upvotes
Surrey
spyhero wrote: This offer is only available on their APP.
I have the offer but when I scan the receipt it says it's no valid...
Sep 10, 2017
927 posts
490 upvotes
purplekush604 wrote: I have the offer but when I scan the receipt it says it's no valid...
Check the product, checkout 51 might be having a database against which they verify the bar codes and this might fall in it. Care to share the pic? Drop them an email and tell me that you’re trying to scan this bar code and it says invalid. They usually respond pretty well
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1170 posts
632 upvotes
purplekush604 wrote: I have the offer but when I scan the receipt it says it's no valid...
You need to scan the product's bar code, and then take a photo of your receipt to submit it for cash back.

Also to anyone thinking of doing multiple CO51 accounts, many have been blocked recently, so I would avoid. Some lost hundreds of dollars when their accounts disappeared.
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1101 posts
297 upvotes
Surrey
SignedA wrote: You need to scan the product's bar code, and then take a photo of your receipt to submit it for cash back.

Also to anyone thinking of doing multiple CO51 accounts, many have been blocked recently, so I would avoid. Some lost hundreds of dollars when their accounts disappeared.
Thanks I was scanning the receipt before the product.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1545 posts
697 upvotes
Edmonton
ionrfd wrote: Anyone else still have their receipt stuck on pending approval? It's been about a day now. Usually they approve mine really fast.
With the influx of deals lately, they are behind processing. My receipt took a few days and an inquiry took almost a week for them to answer back.

#firstworldproblems
Aug 27, 2016
94 posts
59 upvotes
Going off track a bit, how does one do a CO51 cashout via Paypal ? The cashout option on the app just opens a browser page asking for an address to receive the cashout in check.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
1749 posts
1226 upvotes
condo
Resposi wrote: Going off track a bit, how does one do a CO51 cashout via Paypal ? The cashout option on the app just opens a browser page asking for an address to receive the cashout in check.
Just type the email address that you associate with your PayPal account and the funds should be transferred to that account for withdrawal from PayPal.. similar to how ebates or grc operate. Alternatively, if PayPal beta option isn't available, then you have to use the paper cheque option which will require a physical mailing address...
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
1749 posts
1226 upvotes
condo
SignedA wrote: You need to scan the product's bar code, and then take a photo of your receipt to submit it for cash back.

yeah that's just bad karma on the user's end and CO51's human and AI will be able to spot identical receipts submitted for rebates. Although it's not prohibited to double up on deals and have a partner/spouse open their own account, in which case you could buy 4x2 bottles of dove and claim the rebate on two separate accounts with two separate/different receipts.