Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Dove Men+Care on Sale for $2.88-$2 CO51 offer = $0.88 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 1:36 am
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1175 posts
639 upvotes
tmonies wrote: yeah that's just bad karma on the user's end and CO51's human and AI will be able to spot identical receipts submitted for rebates. Although it's not prohibited to double up on deals and have a partner/spouse open their own account, in which case you could buy 4x2 bottles of dove and claim the rebate on two separate accounts with two separate/different receipts.
Its people buying multiple sets like your latter example, but for the same person. So while a couple can have 2 accounts and take advantage of say 4 bottles of dove twice and thats ok, it's not if it's only one person doing it and that's where people are losing their CO51 accounts
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
Sep 25, 2004
899 posts
386 upvotes
purplekush604 wrote: I tried to claim this offer but it said product you scanned isn't valid for this offer. Anyone else experience this?
I had this happen, but realized that the app wasn't scanning it properly - I had to go to a more well-lit location, and this allowed the app to read the picture properly. Be sure to confirm the upc code stated by the app vs what is on your product.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2496 posts
605 upvotes
Price matched at Walmart and got mine.
Feb 10, 2004
923 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
SignedA wrote: You need to scan the product's bar code, and then take a photo of your receipt to submit it for cash back.

Also to anyone thinking of doing multiple CO51 accounts, many have been blocked recently, so I would avoid. Some lost hundreds of dollars when their accounts disappeared.
" Some lost hundreds of dollars"... why would anyone accumulate for so long? As soon as it hits $20 cash out and let it accumulate again.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1890 posts
1247 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CO51 offer is showings as “lock” in the app at the moment
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1652 posts
3398 upvotes
Smartchen wrote: CO51 offer is showings as “lock” in the app at the moment
Did you sign up to unilever.
I had a lock too, and then clicked on the Dove or the Dove men, and then I signed up. And it unlocked both offers.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1890 posts
1247 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hartia0 wrote: Did you sign up to unilever.
I had a lock too, and then clicked on the Dove or the Dove men, and then I signed up. And it unlocked both offers.
Thanks
Didn’t know need to sign up to unlock these offers
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1175 posts
639 upvotes
killer_chan wrote: " Some lost hundreds of dollars"... why would anyone accumulate for so long? As soon as it hits $20 cash out and let it accumulate again.
*shrug* your guess is as good as mine. I've heard people post in the "smart Canadians" ;) website that someone redeemed all their CO51 and was able to afford a vacation? I can't imagine how long they were collecting!
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
Aug 27, 2016
97 posts
61 upvotes
tmonies wrote: Just type the email address that you associate with your PayPal account and the funds should be transferred to that account for withdrawal from PayPal.. similar to how ebates or grc operate. Alternatively, if PayPal beta option isn't available, then you have to use the paper cheque option which will require a physical mailing address...
It seems like I am not a member of their beta test program so probably best to wait for it to become available to the general public
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
6377 posts
2297 upvotes
GTA
1 - For locked offer you just click it and sign off your soul to unlock it for unilever products.
2 - How is this combo body wash combo any good?
Costco has about combines 1531ml for $8.97
3 - What is this 20x shoppers point, how do you activate or access that?