Deal Discussion

Shoppers Drug Mart Flyer: 20x PC Optimum Points with App, Royale Bathroom Tissue $3.99, Lay's Chips $1.99 + More!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2019 8:07 pm
Tags:
None
May 17, 2003
11163 posts
6501 upvotes

Shoppers Drug Mart Flyer: 20x PC Optimum Points with App, Royale Bathroom Tissue $3.99, Lay's Chips $1.99 + More!

Shoppers Drug Mart's newest flyer is now up and available for you to check out! Deals go live beginning Saturday, January 5 and run through Friday, January 11.

If you need a few ideas to get your shopping list started, take a look at some of our flyer highlights below.

PC Optimum Offers:
  • 20x the points with PC Optimum App (load your unique coupon in the app for min. spend amount) (Saturday, January 5 & Sunday, January 6 only)
  • (Thursday, January 10 only)
  • (Saturday, January 5 through Friday, January 11)
Saturday, January 5 & Sunday, January 6 Only:
  • Wonder Bread - $1.99
  • Cheetos or Tostitos - 2 for $4.00
  • Select Colgate Toothpastes - $0.88
  • Royale Bathroom Tissue, 8-12 Roll - $3.99
Groceries:
  • Lay's Chips - $1.99
  • Post Cereals - $2.99
Household Essentials:
  • Tide Landry Detergent, Bounce Sheets, or Downy Fabric Softener - 2 for $8.00
  • No Name Paper Towels, 2 Rolls - $0.99
Health:
  • Benylin Cough Syrup or Tylenol Cold - $9.99
  • Motrin or Tylenol Pain Relief - $8.99
Personal Care/ Beauty:
  • Olay Skin Care - Up to 25% off
  • Cetaphil
  • Revlon Classic Nail Enamel - $3.99
Flyer deals will go live on Saturday, January 5 and run through Friday, January 11. Prices and product selection may vary by location, so make sure to check out your local flyer here.
6 replies
Dec 19, 2013
1 posts
For those who picked up the Gillette Fusion ProShield 5 gift set (containing one razor with a cartridge, along with two refill cartridges, one can of Gillette Fusion ProGlide Sensitive gel and one $5 off coupon for any Gillette razor blade purchase, this is the perfect opportunity to use your coupon, as this flyer also advertises discounts of up to 25% off Gillette Fusion cartridges.

By combining the 5,000 bonus PC Optimum points for Gillette product purchases of $30 or over and 20x the PC Optimum points on sales of $50 or over, that's at least a $20 value (not including the discount on the razor blade refills, which was not broken down by specific product in the flyer, but may be up to 25%). That's the equivalent of at least 4 cartridges for free!
Jun 12, 2015
801 posts
371 upvotes
Mississauga
When can you load the offer? I tried loading it but still won't show. Also joined shoppers text to get 10k points for $40 and up but link won't work from text
Sep 3, 2012
25 posts
4 upvotes
HALIFAX
I tried loading it over and over again. The flyer clearly states that you open your email or the app to load the offer, but according to the PC Optimum Chat Support it is only a "reminder" for those who have it.
Me:
Hi Magalie, I have an email from Shoppers for a 20x the points offer but everytime I try to load it it never appears? It's also on the front page of the Shoppers Drug Mart flyer
Magalie:
Sorry for the inconvenience the email is a reminder for the one that have the offer in their account.
Me:
So its not for everybody?
Magalie:
No unfortunately
Me:
Damn, it is literally on the front page of the flyer sand says load it to get it through the app or open your pc optimum email and click load offer
Magalie:
Yes as a reminder for those who have it.
Me:
Well thats very misleading
Jun 12, 2015
801 posts
371 upvotes
Mississauga
Well, spent $92.07 at shopper's and received no points but my base points and 2 digital offers of 800.
I up for shoppers text to receive 10k on purchase over $40, bought 5 brands mentioned in the flyer for the 8k and missing 25200 points from the 20x event.

Missing 43200

Even my base points won't yet show on my app
Anyone else having issues?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)