Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Free 28 day Goodlife Fitness pass with a purchase of 2 Colgate Total products (SDM only)

Oct 19, 2006
416 posts
64 upvotes
Peterborough
marcfar wrote:
May 15th, 2019 3:15 pm
Saw this coupon at my SDM in the toothpaste aisle. Need to purchase 2 Colgate Total product on 1 receipt to qualify. Excludes travel/trial sized toothpaste and mouthwash. Coupon good until end of July 2019 or while coupons last. Can't be a current member or one in the past 3 months. Apparently can only attend during staffed hours.

Get a jump start on your beach body!
It must be activated during staff hours. So they can give you the sales pitch.
They do not want you going to the night staff and showing a coupon.

I will try this and report back.
Peterboro..ON
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2349 posts
1651 upvotes
Clarington
Nothing but good experiences with Goodlife. Been a member for over 2 years. I pause my membership for the summer with absolutely no hassle. My wife cancelled hers after a year and they haven't called, e-mailed or harassed in any way. My kids love going to their JUMP program (which is honestly most of the reason I still go).

My insurance pays for 100% of mine and my kids membership but I'd still think it was worth it if that wasn't the case.
Jan 9, 2014
401 posts
291 upvotes
Regina
Bawler wrote:
May 16th, 2019 9:55 am
Nothing but good experiences with Goodlife. Been a member for over 2 years. I pause my membership for the summer with absolutely no hassle. My wife cancelled hers after a year and they haven't called, e-mailed or harassed in any way. My kids love going to their JUMP program (which is honestly most of the reason I still go).

My insurance pays for 100% of mine and my kids membership but I'd still think it was worth it if that wasn't the case.
How did you get your insurance to pay?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2349 posts
1651 upvotes
Clarington
AnujS699 wrote:
May 16th, 2019 10:20 am
How did you get your insurance to pay?
I really good employer Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

They'll pay for almost anything medical or exercise related. They pay green fees, ski lift tickets, etc. They even covered my LASIK lol
Penalty Box
Feb 7, 2010
1367 posts
203 upvotes
Toronto
Too bad I'm already a member.
This is basically free gym membership for a month.

I agree with Bawler that GoodLife has been pretty good.
I've had sales issues (douchebag sales people) with Wynn, LA, and this other local gym.
Also had cancellation issues with Snap Fitness.
Never had any issues with Goodlife so far after 1.5 years with them (maybe it's because I'm on a corporate account).
Apr 6, 2017
102 posts
220 upvotes
Bawler wrote:
May 16th, 2019 10:46 am

They'll pay for almost anything medical or exercise related. They pay green fees, ski lift tickets, etc. They even covered my LASIK lol
will they pay you to go on rfd and post your opinions
Nov 17, 2018
1 posts
6 upvotes
GL employee here - no need for banking info on signup. Name, DOB, a phone number, and some signiatures is all we really need from you. Doesn't bill after trial. Dont open an account and leave an empty bank account to pull from with an actual membership like mentioned above unless you like accruing debt and the subsequent collectors harassing you while your credit score takes a dive.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1155 posts
517 upvotes
updoot wrote:
May 16th, 2019 11:26 am
will they pay you to go on rfd and post your opinions
Especially during "work" hours
Feb 20, 2019
4 posts
1 upvote
So do the coupons expire July 31st or will the coupon last indefinitely if I don't use it within that period?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 12, 2003
9805 posts
2231 upvotes
Markham
I'm with Good life for 3 years now but got an excellent deal when I tag my wife's account together and pay from the same bank account.

When I first signed up, they will push you so hard to get a personal trainer for you. That's how those "trainer" make money.
I NO to all and just do my workout there...
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Jun 9, 2009
644 posts
96 upvotes
Hamilton
Bawler wrote:
May 16th, 2019 10:46 am

You a teacher or something?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2349 posts
1651 upvotes
Clarington
peji911 wrote:
May 16th, 2019 6:05 pm
You a teacher or something?
Private equity

It's my wife's plan.
Dec 23, 2016
42 posts
57 upvotes
Just a 28 day contract, did not require any payment, no cards, nothing. No obligation. A small sales pitch in which I politely declined. They didn't even ask to see the receipt for the Colgate purchase. I also got a free gym bag.
Jun 9, 2009
644 posts
96 upvotes
Hamilton
Rodster wrote:
May 16th, 2019 6:17 pm
Just a 28 day contract, did not require any payment, no cards, nothing. No obligation. A small sales pitch in which I politely declined. They didn't even ask to see the receipt for the Colgate purchase. I also got a free gym bag.
Which location?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)