• Aug 3rd, 2021 10:23 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1848 posts
1063 upvotes
Edmonton

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Free Guru Energy Drink

Free guru energy drink sample. Redeemable at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Seems like a generic coupon, no pin codes so can be printed multiple times

Have atter

https://gurugoodness.com/?utm_source=ig ... ry&fbclid=
132 replies
Mar 5, 2012
648 posts
342 upvotes
Canada
Wow, here we go again!
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
2788 posts
2371 upvotes
BC
Why SDM? Is this the only store that stock it? Ymmv then... Find SDM is the worst at taking printed coupons next to NF...
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5679 upvotes
Looks like there are two buttons there "Print Coupon" and "Email Coupon to yourself" (or something like that).

When email it to yourself, it looks very beautiful on the phone ... but then when reading the fine print, it says on it, coupon must be printed only.

So, more likely, one can't use it right from their phone.

P.S.

I printed this coupon a couple of times (from downloaded via email coupon, not from "Print the coupon" button on their website), and it printed nicely for me, as is (without doing anything with it, like trying to improve it etc). It prints full page... so everything on it is legible. :)

dj_rice

The coupon says is 355 ml ... Do you recall if that was the size of Circle K freebie as well ... or if Circle K freebie was 200 something ml, and not 355 ml?

And wasn't Circle K coupon one or two flavors only ( maybe regular red one and regular red diet one )?

Is this coupon good for any of their flavors ... or they only have one flavor ... etc? :)
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3457 posts
3096 upvotes
Toronto
Good luck having SDM accept this coupon, at least in my experience in the past it has been like pulling teeth! I know some people haven't had an issue using the toilet paper printed coupon but since this is a free item I won't be wasting my time.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5679 upvotes
whywhyrfd wrote: Valid at Pharmaprix in Quebec?
No mention of Pharmaprix (on coupon anyhow).

Just shows Shoppers logo etc ... and "Present at Shoppers Drug Mart retail locations" ...
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5679 upvotes
WMPCOT wrote: Good luck having SDM accept this coupon, at least in my experience in the past it has been like pulling teeth! I know some people haven't had an issue using the toilet paper printed coupon but since this is a free item I won't be wasting my time.
It's like their own coupon though almost, lol ... kinda. ( joking ).

And it says "printed coupons only" ... so how else to present it to them? :)
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2013
1720 posts
2488 upvotes
West
Alright... I don't usually drink energy drinks. How is this thing? Only considering it because it's free...
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5679 upvotes
Phonophoresis wrote: Alright... I don't usually drink energy drinks. How is this thing? Only considering it because it's free...
it's only okay ...

a bit sourish I thought, when had it (via Circle K freebie) ...

I would prefer Red Bull already to this one.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
9962 posts
4686 upvotes
Toronto
EliteJay wrote: Coupon is generic and should be reusable Thumbs Up Sign
[...]
please sign up anyways, just so that they can cross reference and see how many people sign up to how many claim it
Banned
Apr 19, 2021
76 posts
62 upvotes
Darkman wrote: it's only okay ...

You don’t think Red Bull tastes like urine? Not that I’ve tried urine, but what I’d imagine it tastes like. May have to ask R. Kelly’s friends. I think Rockstar is the best tasting.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
7271 posts
2932 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Looks like there are two buttons there "Print Coupon" and "Email Coupon to yourself" (or something like that).

When email it to yourself, it looks very beautiful on the phone ... but then when reading the fine print, it says on it, coupon must be printed only.

So, more likely, one can't use it right from their phone.

P.S.

I printed this coupon a couple of times (from downloaded via email coupon, not from "Print the coupon" button on their website), and it printed nicely for me, as is (without doing anything with it, like trying to improve it etc). It prints full page... so everything on it is legible. :)

dj_rice

The coupon says is 355 ml ... Do you recall if that was the size of Circle K freebie as well ... or if Circle K freebie was 200 something ml, and not 355 ml?

And wasn't Circle K coupon one or two flavors only ( maybe regular red one and regular red diet one )?

Is this coupon good for any of their flavors ... or they only have one flavor ... etc? :)
There were two sizes at circle k. The free one from them was definitely the smaller one, but I’m not sure of the measurement size.

There were two flavours at circle k. Red van was regular and silver can was diet.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
7271 posts
2932 upvotes
Phonophoresis wrote: Alright... I don't usually drink energy drinks. How is this thing? Only considering it because it's free...
Darkman wrote: it's only okay ...

I got the diet version before and it was fine. I don’t like sweet for this type of drink.

I usually drink the zevia energy drinks for when I do, if that gives you a frame of reference.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
7271 posts
2932 upvotes
I’m at a store that sells Guru, and the freebie from circle K was the 200ml.
Images
  • A2F087DA-6B4B-40D0-9F24-D58A490AE7CA.jpeg
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5679 upvotes
FiveFingerDeals wrote: You don’t think Red Bull tastes like urine? Not that I’ve tried urine, but what I’d imagine it tastes like. May have to ask R. Kelly’s friends. I think Rockstar is the best tasting.
Not sure .... but I'll drink Red bull over this Guru any day, if had a choice.

Mind you, I don't ever buy any of those drinks, Rockstar and Joker etc including ... only had /. have them via some freebie promotion etc :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5679 upvotes
Balduno wrote: I’m at a store that sells Guru, and the freebie from circle K was the 200ml.
Ya ... I knew freebie guru at circle k was in 200s ...

Next time you are there ... have a look if the larger size guru at circle k - 355 ml (as the freebie in this thread) ... or maybe something in 400s or 500 even, say as Joker, rockstar etc?

Actually... I see on your pic the size is 355 ml ... From what store is that pic ... Circle K or some other store (such as shoppers, for example)?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
7271 posts
2932 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Ya ... I knew freebie guru at circle k was in 200s ...

Next time you are there ... have a look if the larger size guru at circle k - 355 ml (as the freebie in this thread) ... or maybe something in 400s or 500 even, say as Joker, rockstar etc?

Actually... I see on your pic the size is 355 ml ... From what store is that pic ... Circle K or some other store (such as shoppers, for example)?
Whole Foods. The price is likely higher there.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5679 upvotes
Balduno wrote: I’m at a store that sells Guru, and the freebie from circle K was the 200ml.
Picked one up at our local shoppers few minutes ago... coupon didn't scan or something ... so she ended up just giving it to me ... and then continued to play with the coupon (instead of holding me there any longer).

Looks exactly as on your picture ... they only had the red one there ... no other one ( no green ), and I wouldn't take diet white one anyhow.

355 ml