Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Free Guru Energy Drink

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2021 7:49 pm
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
Phonophoresis wrote: Alright... I don't usually drink energy drinks. How is this thing? Only considering it because it's free...
Consuming it as we speak ...

It's not too bad ... but, truly, nothing special. Just an energy drink, lol :)
Jr. Member
Jun 14, 2020
137 posts
111 upvotes
Just wondering which locations in Vancouver carry them? The one I went to (Hastings) only carried the pack of 4. I tried searching in the single cans aisle and couldn't find any.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
1070 posts
395 upvotes
Fenrir00 wrote: Just wondering which locations in Vancouver carry them? The one I went to (Hastings) only carried the pack of 4. I tried searching in the single cans aisle and couldn't find any.
In the river district (sawmill road?) they have the original flavour but not the other flavours …,surprisingly it was 99 cents on clearance! Best before date was in 2022
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
porkchopbread wrote: In the river district (sawmill road?) they have the original flavour but not the other flavours …,surprisingly it was 99 cents on clearance! Best before date was in 2022
And coupon worked fine there?
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
Picked up one more Guru on Tue. ( at the same store where I picked up one Guru previously ).
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
1070 posts
395 upvotes
Balduno wrote: And coupon worked fine there?
I actually didn’t print off or use. But I was looking at their food section and noticed it
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Ya ... I knew freebie guru at circle k was in 200s ...

Next time you are there ... have a look if the larger size guru at circle k - 355 ml (as the freebie in this thread) ... or maybe something in 400s or 500 even, say as Joker, rockstar etc?

Actually... I see on your pic the size is 355 ml ... From what store is that pic ... Circle K or some other store (such as shoppers, for example)?
Circle K now carries two other flavours of Guru. They have the matcha that’s in my picture, and there’s also a Yerba mate. Both cans are very similar in colour. One is more bluish and the other is greenish.
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
Balduno wrote: Circle K now carries two other flavours of Guru. They have the matcha that’s in my picture, and there’s also a Yerba mate. Both cans are very similar in colour. One is more bluish and the other is greenish.
Yes ... I was at Circle K today .... and saw those mentioned Gurus there ... They got way more variety there than, say, Shoppers for example.

Got 3 more Gurus today however from Shoppers (from 2 other stores, rather than from the store where I already got 2 cans before).

One store had regular (that i got before ... - red with white letters, I think) ... and a diet / light one (white can on your pic) ... so I took that one there, the diet one, just to try it.

Then when I was near where my mother lives ... She went to her Shoppers herself ... and got a Guru there... then I went to the same store right after, while she waited in the car, and got one more Guru, the same with the one she got.

Strange looking Guru was that one by the way. (they also carried the white can / diet one there too) ... but the ones we got was Red color can ... with black letters "GURU" on it, instead of white letters "GURU" as in your pic.

I tried to examine it, but don't see anything special about it. Any clue about this black letters on it ... - is that just different design but the same stuff in the can ... or there is some difference between red can guru with while letters on it ... and with black letters on it? :)
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
How many papers coupons did you print out?

I haven’t bothered printing one at home; my toner is low. If I was going into work, I would copy a bunch there.

And has anyone successfully redeemed this coupon in BC?

Thanks.
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
Balduno wrote: How many papers coupons did you print out?

I haven’t bothered printing one at home; my toner is low. If I was going into work, I would copy a bunch there.

And has anyone successfully redeemed this coupon in BC?

Thanks.
I printed out 6 or 8 maybe ( can't recall now ).

and redeemed for 5 in total now (between me and my mother).

Can print out any amount however ))
Jr. Member
Jun 14, 2020
137 posts
111 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Yes ... I was at Circle K today .... and saw those mentioned Gurus there ... They got way more variety there than, say, Shoppers for example.

Got 3 more Gurus today however from Shoppers (from 2 other stores, rather than from the store where I already got 2 cans before).

One store had regular (that i got before ... - red with white letters, I think) ... and a diet / light one (white can on your pic) ... so I took that one there, the diet one, just to try it.

Then when I was near where my mother lives ... She went to her Shoppers herself ... and got a Guru there... then I went to the same store right after, while she waited in the car, and got one more Guru, the same with the one she got.

Strange looking Guru was that one by the way. (they also carried the white can / diet one there too) ... but the ones we got was Red color can ... with black letters "GURU" on it, instead of white letters "GURU" as in your pic.

I tried to examine it, but don't see anything special about it. Any clue about this black letters on it ... - is that just different design but the same stuff in the can ... or there is some difference between red can guru with while letters on it ... and with black letters on it? :)


I thought the coupon mentioned SDM only?
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
Fenrir00 wrote: I thought the coupon mentioned SDM only?
It is.

He was responding to me about seeing it at Circle K.

Sorry about that.
Banned
Apr 19, 2021
76 posts
62 upvotes
Darkman wrote: it's only okay ...

a bit sourish I thought, when had it (via Circle K freebie) ...

I would prefer Red Bull already to this one.
You’re right, it does taste sour, but a yummy sour; must be the citric acid and apple cider. I really liked it on my first few sips, it reminded me of Pez for some reason. Super yummy. Red Bull tastes like what I imagine piss would taste like.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
3121 posts
2013 upvotes
I wish it was another store my shoppers not friendly with coupons :(

Any success showing on phone?
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
Redeemed for 4 more today .... Two me, two my mother...

Pic later ...one has red can black letters, one has white letters. What a freak!
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
FiveFingerDeals wrote: You’re right, it does taste sour, but a yummy sour; must be the citric acid and apple cider. I really liked it on my first few sips, it reminded me of Pez for some reason. Super yummy. Red Bull tastes like what I imagine piss would taste like.
Tried Coke energy yesterday via circle k freebie.
Regular one (they also have a cherry one, planning to try it next time)

It's pretty good in my opinion. Better than other mentioned above alternatives.
Banned
Apr 19, 2021
76 posts
62 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Tried Coke energy yesterday via circle k freebie.
Regular one (they also have a cherry one, planning to try it next time)

It's pretty good in my opinion. Better than other mentioned above alternatives.
I have one. It just tastes like Coke doesn’t it.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 18, 2012
10563 posts
5207 upvotes
Toronto
I redeemed one but then gave it to a homeless person in front of the SDM

they honestly need these drinks more than i do , i'm happy to give them out to them whenever I see
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Redeemed for 4 more today .... Two me, two my mother...

Pic later ...one has red can black letters, one has white letters. What a freak!
I see the difference now, when i put them side by side ... -- the one with white letters says Organic ... and the one with black letters says BIO Organic

No other shoppers has that Bio Organic one (with black letters on it), but the one near my mother's place.

WTF is Bio Organic ... and what is the difference between it and just Organic?

Actually ...the one that doesn't say bio ...has bio mention on top as well (in smaller letters) ...so maybe it's the same shit, just from different pile lol :D

Pic ....
Images
  • IMG_20210528_004629440.jpg
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
Darkman wrote: I see the difference now, when i put them side by side ... -- the one with white letters says Organic ... and the one with black letters says BIO Organic

No other shoppers has that Bio Organic one (with black letters on it), but the one near my mother's place.

WTF is Bio Organic ... and what is the difference between it and just Organic?

Actually ...the one that doesn't say bio ...has bio mention on top as well (in smaller letters) ...so maybe it's the same shit, just from different pile lol :D

Pic ....
Never seen in person the can on the left.

Both cans do say Bio near the top. Maybe it’s just a new design.

What flavour is the one on the left?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)