Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Free Guru Energy Drink

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2021 7:49 pm
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10568 posts
5208 upvotes
Toronto
TrueToy wrote: these guru's taste great (the 25 cal 355ml cans of red/white)

also you can get PCO on this, great deal if you're already doing 20x the points.
what PCO u get? i dont give them my card cuz i dont want the system to flag that i got dozens of gurus
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1106 posts
1736 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: what PCO u get? i dont give them my card cuz i dont want the system to flag that i got dozens of gurus
it was 3.xx$ and i used the coupon as a part of a 20x the points promo, so i got ~1400 points and a free guru.

you need to be more brazen man, the "system" doesn't care how many coupons you redeem
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20516 posts
5858 upvotes
Scarberia
so u can redeem TWO coupons in one transaction? thats getting greedy i think! iv'e done it like 4 times now , one per transaction...no issues and no extra fees asked
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1936 posts
1167 upvotes
Edmonton
Since I was at Shoppers Saturday night after getting my 2nd vaccine shot, I had 15 mins to kill waiting around so I had some coupons in my wallet. Best time to redeem since I'm here.

I had 6 coupons. Used 2 coupons for 2 cans at each transaction for 3 transaction. 6 cans total

Coupon ends end of the month folks, time to stock up now
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1621 posts
1192 upvotes
Calgary
The redemptions are all over the place for me. Some places charge gst, and deposit, some don't. Some places give me grief about a printed coupon so I have to argue about it. They tell me they will do it this time as a one time exception. 1 place outright refused. (Yes I have gone to a lot of stores :twisted: )
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
lord wayne wrote: The redemptions are all over the place for me. Some places charge gst, and deposit, some don't. Some places give me grief about a printed coupon so I have to argue about it. They tell me they will do it this time as a one time exception. 1 place outright refused. (Yes I have gone to a lot of stores :twisted: )
I’ve never had an issue redeeming. I’ve only done it at two stores near me.

And yes, in my experience, the amount credited varies.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23774 posts
8546 upvotes
Does anyone make an energy drink that doesn't have a huge amount of caffeine in it? If I drink too much of these things in one go, they usually make my heart rate erratic. It can take hours for it to go back to normal. That's why I usually don't drink this stuff...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1936 posts
1167 upvotes
Edmonton
DougO wrote: Does anyone make an energy drink that doesn't have a huge amount of caffeine in it? If I drink too much of these things in one go, they usually make my heart rate erratic. It can take hours for it to go back to normal. That's why I usually don't drink this stuff...
Use Google.
Mountain Dew Kick Start. 69MG of caffeine vs RedBull 113.5MG

But for your health, just stay away
Jun 14, 2020
137 posts
111 upvotes
How does the taste of the regular Guru compared to the light version?
I know there's more sugar in the regular but the light tastes artificial.. similar to diet coke
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1392 posts
1369 upvotes
dj_rice wrote: Use Google.
Mountain Dew Kick Start. 69MG of caffeine vs RedBull 113.5MG

But for your health, just stay away
GURU Energy Drink contains 11.67 mg of caffeine per fl oz (39.45 mg per 100 ml). A 12 fl oz can has a total of 140 mg of caffeine

Monster Energy is 160. 5 Hour Energy is 200MG

NOS is 260

Spike Hardcore Energy: 350 mg Per Can (damn, heart attack in a can)
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
Fenrir00 wrote: How does the taste of the regular Guru compared to the light version?
I know there's more sugar in the regular but the light tastes artificial.. similar to diet coke
The lite has stevia, which is a sweetener that contains no sugar. That’s likely the taste you are describing.

There are no artificial ingredients listed.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
Hah, I ended up redeeming 11 of the coupons at Shoppers. I was lucky there are Shoppers close to home and work.

The Whole Foods coupon is good for another month. I think I have redeemed 3 or 4 of those.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
4527 posts
4892 upvotes
Whitby
Expires July 31st. chugged down at least 10 of these things. thnx.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5545 posts
6071 upvotes
GTA
Balduno wrote: Was able to redeem at Whole Foods with no issues. Had to pay deposit and eco fee. The cashier did give me an extra star for my stamp card, so I get a free burrito next time.
@Balduno can you share more details on this Whole Foods stamp card?
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: @Balduno can you share more details on this Whole Foods stamp card?
They stopped the program at the end of August.

It was active for probably about 10 years. I think it was only BC, Washington, and Oregon, as that’s what it said on the stamp card. But it may have been region specific.