Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Gaming systems at shoppers

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2019 3:14 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 4, 2018
89 posts
151 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Gaming systems at shoppers

Switch super Mario bundle $379.99 saturday only combine with 20x points in optimum app.




Valid December 26-27
Xbox one s fortnite bundle $299.99

Xbox one x fallout 76 bundle $469.99

Various xbox and ps4 games for 49.99
.
Last edited by BiboB34387 on Dec 20th, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
226 replies
Sr. Member
Nov 3, 2010
827 posts
744 upvotes
The mario bundle is a great deal but it'll be a bitch to find. I've been to a ton of Shoppers in the past week or so and I've never seen any bundles.
Jr. Member
Aug 3, 2014
110 posts
32 upvotes
North York, ON
The Shoppers Drugmart at King & Yonge has the Nintendo 2DS at 59.99. Last time I went they had the white Super Mario Bros 2 bundle. Excellent gift for kids or friends. It may be in other locations, so YMMV
Last edited by marilleo on Dec 21st, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Jul 10, 2012
48 posts
30 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
Should add a footnote

*If you find them in your local store (Almost Never)
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
12510 posts
20911 upvotes
In true holiday spirit .....Am not telling where I saw them Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
13687 posts
8697 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
You go girl!!
stephroll wrote: In true holiday spirit .....Am not telling where I saw them Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Sr. Member
Sep 13, 2016
545 posts
750 upvotes
GTA
I found a Mario kart bundle and hid it until Saturday behind the dust covered no name brand adult diapers that have been on the shelf since 2014.
Last edited by Dinamo2016 on Dec 20th, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2386 posts
2518 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
The super mario kart bundle for black friday.. most stores didn't even get them at all.. yet advertised in flyer. They still didn't get them btw.. Goodluck with Mario Party.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2386 posts
2518 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Dinamo2016 wrote: I found a Mario kart bundle and hid it until Saturday behind the no name brand adult diapers that have been on the shelf since 2014.
How? They make you take it directly to the cashier. You must have found some really lax people to let that slide lol.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
7029 posts
1443 upvotes
BC
fpenguin wrote: Does Shoppers carry PS4 Pro?
Yep! Got the RDR 2 bundle from them around Black Friday.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 4, 2008
1209 posts
224 upvotes
Anybody care to explain what are savings/deal ? I haven't looked at consoles since i picked ul ps4 at target clearance for 250 back in the day.
Sr. Member
Oct 5, 2014
546 posts
1118 upvotes
Ontario
On the page with the Xbox one x it showed it is only Wed and Thurs...thus no 20x the points unless you get a personalized offer.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 21, 2003
554 posts
21 upvotes
Winterpeg
darkesha wrote: Anybody care to explain what are savings/deal ? I haven't looked at consoles since i picked ul ps4 at target clearance for 250 back in the day.
The deal is you can spend your pc points on these and get them for free or a chunk off the price.
Jr. Member
Sep 2, 2012
115 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
junglemage666 wrote: How? They make you take it directly to the cashier. You must have found some really lax people to let that slide lol.
Or maybe it’s an elaborate plan to make people fool of themselves by searching behind the adult diapers Face With Tears Of Joy
Newbie
Nov 24, 2014
60 posts
45 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Ambushes wrote: The mario bundle is a great deal but it'll be a bitch to find. I've been to a ton of Shoppers in the past week or so and I've never seen any bundles.
seriously... called 10 different Shoppers and have had no luck. If anyone sees any, would love to know!
Member
Oct 6, 2018
354 posts
456 upvotes
Ambushes wrote: The mario bundle is a great deal but it'll be a bitch to find. I've been to a ton of Shoppers in the past week or so and I've never seen any bundles.
junglemage666 wrote: The super mario kart bundle for black friday.. most stores didn't even get them at all.. yet advertised in flyer. They still didn't get them btw.. Goodluck with Mario Party.
Some Shoppers only put out the bundles for the day of. That's what happened at my local stores during Black Friday. So even though you may not see them now, they can still have them on the day of the event.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2012
1253 posts
596 upvotes
Regina
junglemage666 wrote: How? They make you take it directly to the cashier. You must have found some really lax people to let that slide lol.
Probably works there lol
Looking to buy Epson HT2150ST

Top