Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Garmin Venue SQ $209.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2021 9:42 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 6, 2007
26 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Garmin Venue SQ $209.99

Reg. 279.99
On sale for 209.99.

With current bonus redemption promo, it equivalent to $179.99 if you redeem 100,000 PC points.
Last edited by TomRFD on Apr 12th, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3968 posts
6465 upvotes
Kitchener
Price in title please.
PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3070 8gb, 96GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Newbie
Dec 29, 2020
2 posts
1 upvote
Nice price - but just a warning, for anyone who wants music, this particular watch can't play music. You need Garmin Venu Sq Music.
Banned
User avatar
Oct 8, 2020
606 posts
493 upvotes
Are these available in store?
Online is now OOS
deal-addicted wrote: Reg. 279.99
On sale for 209.99.
With current bonus redemption promo, it equivalent to $179.99 if you redeem 100,000 PC points.
Are you sure your math is right?
Redeeming 100,000 points is $100 but now $140
So the price is $80
- - - > Life is a waste of time.
Newbie
Oct 16, 2018
68 posts
138 upvotes
Is this watch any good ? Any one has it ? I don't care about music. The reviews online shows it looks a little cheap on design and functionality
Jr. Member
User avatar
Sep 3, 2018
122 posts
342 upvotes
Lionel10 wrote: Is this watch any good ? Any one has it ? I don't care about music. The reviews online shows it looks a little cheap on design and functionality
I am personally waiting for the vivoactive 4s to go on sale.
Koodo: 11gbs $35 (24 months) (2 lines)
Bell: 500mbps $58 (12 months)
Banned
User avatar
Oct 8, 2020
606 posts
493 upvotes
I called 6 stores in west GTA and OOS everywhere
- - - > Life is a waste of time.
Sr. Member
Jul 14, 2002
621 posts
263 upvotes
Mississauga
NikolaZrinski wrote: I called 6 stores in west GTA and OOS everywhere
There were 2 at Southdown and lakeshore a few days ago.

Top